Part 2: The Academy

Hey everyone! So guess who's back with part 2 of my AloisxCiel fanfiction? DIS HUMAN! (Lololol just kidding. I'm a shinigami.) ;3 I've only been working on this for a little bit, i'm really trying to work on getting into detail. Anyway, hope you enjoy the first chapter. OH YEAH and this is a more modern version of Kuroshitsuji. Now, before you say anything, yes I am aware that I put Alois as 15, yet he's 14. This fan-fiction does portray them both as older, basically that Alois never died. No comments on that? Please? Awesome. Love you guys. 

This is a yaoi fan fiction (BoyxBoy). Don't like yaoi? Don't read. Enjoy.~

--------------------------------

"Hm. My first day of school at this bloody academy..." The young boy mumbled. His butler had recently taken a job as a teacher at the academy. The greyish-blue haired boy had been offered, more like forced to attend the academy as well. As he made his way through the long and crowded, dim lit hallway, the older boys that attended the academy stared at the younger boy. An automatic hum of voices filled his ears. He became nervous, watching out of the corner of his eyes as the boys stared and murmured amongst each other. What is it that they were staring at? His hair color? Most of them were blond and brunette's. Or perhaps it was the eye patch? Was it the fact that the young boy was attending a school for older kids, yet he was only 13? He was definitely an odd out. 

Occasionally, if he saw a blonde haired boy, he'd he'd look at them, only to find they were another stranger.

Ciel Phantomhive was well aware that his former lover from about 1 year ago was attending the academy as well. His name was Alois Trancy, being 15 years old. They had not spoken in a long time, bringing Ciel's hatred back to him. 

The young boy was often known for his smarts and deduction skills (Though most of the work was done by his butler), which was probably the reason he was now at this academy.  He was wearing his usual outfit, though it being an auburn color. All the other boys wore a regular white collar shirt, a black vest, place pants, and a white bow. 

He got to the end of the hallway to a door with the numbers '666' on it. How amusing to a boy with a demon butler. As he opened the door and walked inside, the door slammed shut, and the click of a door locking sounded. Ciel turned around rather quickly, and there stood the familiar blond leaning against the door. A smirk planted on his face almost screamed bad news to the younger boy. 

"Welcome, roommate." 

-----------------------------------------

Yay, it's done! The second chapter will be out soon since it's already written on paper. Sorry for such  a long wait, you guys rock! xx

~Fancy_Trancy