Chapter 2.

I told you I'd be fast! c: I have until chapter 5 written down already, so expect them to come out more rapidly. Nothing special, just the second chapter (Though that's pretty damn special). 

This is a yaoi fan-fiction(boyxboy). Don't like yaoi? Don't read. Enjoy~

--------------------------

Ciel froze, staring at the blond. Alois Trancy...was his roommate. "Out of all people..." Ciel thought. Ciel had every memory of him run through his mind in a matter of about 10 seconds. "Well?" Alois said through his large smirk. "I-I'm going to get my room changed..." Ciel said, looking down. The younger boy started toward the door, but Alois grabbed his wrist and pushed him back into the room. The older boy grabbed the key that locked the door and shoved it into his pants pocket. "Now, now, not so fast." Every step Alois would toward Ciel, Ciel would take a step back. Suddenly, Ciel's back hit the wall, and Alois pinned Ciel's arms above his head. "You're not going anywhere. You left me once, you're not leaving again." Alois whispered into Ciel's ear. The blond's warm breath tickled the side of his neck, giving him goosebumps. "This is not like before. You cannot make me fall in love with you again." Ciel said with a somewhat angered tone. "I don't have to. With that scrawny little body of yours, it's not like you could escape me anyway." Alois said, grinning. "It'll be like old times!" He exclaimed. "Wipe that damn grin off your face before I smack it off." Ciel growled fiercely. "I'd be careful with what you say, Phantomhive. You don't know what I can do to you." The older boy fired back. Alois ran a hand down Ciel's skinny waist, holding it firmly. Just as Alois leaned in to kiss Ciel, the bell rang for class. They both looked up, and Ciel pushed Alois off, grabbing his own belongings and rushed out the door.

He quickly walked to his classroom, entering without a word. Ciel sat in the back with his head down. "Good afternoon class, I am Sebastian Michaelis, your new teacher."  

The greyish-blue haired boy flung his head back up, staring straight at the man with the familiar smirk and red eyes. "S-Sebas...?" Ciel whispered, his head almost spinning. Today had been already a weird day, and now his butler was his teacher. Now, there was even more of a reason for his smirk to annoy the young boy. "Damn demon.." Ciel mumbled. "What was that, Mr. Phantomhive?" "Sebastian, be quie-....I mean,... Yes, sir." Ciel could feel his dignity become less and less classy as the words 'Yes, sir,' escaped his lips to a mere butler. Even more so, it was his butler. 

After about an hour of staring off into space and not paying any attention to what the demon was saying, the bell rang. "Class dismissed, except Ciel. You stay." Ciel? Did the demon really just call Ciel by his first name. Unacceptable. The crowded room of boys soon emptied, leaving Ciel and Sebastian to speak. The door shut, and Sebastian looked down at the boy. "Ciel, You-" Ciel raised a hand up and smacked the butler rather harshly. "Master. You refer to me as master," Ciel exclaimed. "...Master. Why're you not in uniform yet?" "Uniform? You expect me to wear something revolting as a uniform?" "It's academy enforced rules." "...Fine." Ciel let out a deep sigh, storming out of the room and into his bedroom. 

As he walked inside, he wasn't surprised to see the uniform folded neatly upon his bed. It was something that Ciel would usually wear, he just couldn't suck up the dignity to let his butler win an argument. It was something that just wouldn't do, like Ciel loosing a game of chess. That just wouldn't happen. But of course, he had no choice since he was now attending this academy, and walked over to the folded clothing.

One by one, he put on the pieces of clothing, until it was all on. It didn't look that bad, it just felt weird. "A uniform..." Ciel thought. He finished pulling on the bow, (which wasn't very straight) since his butler wouldn't do it. "CCIIIEEEEELL!!!!!!" The young boy whipped his head around to see a blond boy running at him, pulling him to the floor. "A-Alois!" Ciel looked up at him, the blond boy who was smiling down at him. "I missed you! Luckily, we have 2 hours to ourselves!" Alois exclaimed excitingly. Ciel was totally unaware as to what it is he could possibly be meaning, since they really didn't have much to do while crammed into the small dorm room.

"...And do what, exactly?" Ciel asked.

"Oh, you'll see."

--------------------------

Yay! Second chapter done! Pleaaassseee let me know what you think. Comment, vote, favorite, etc. Love you guys! Thanks for reading! 3rd chapter will be out soon! c: ~Fancy_Trancy