Chapter 5.

Let's get this going. 

----------------------------------

Ciel sighed when he woke up sometime in the night. It had only been a dream. Arthur, Sebastian, leaving the academy, everything. 

He was still stuck in the bunk on top of Alois's, and he still had to attend classes, and be stared at like he was the class pet in the hallways. 

Ciel stared up at the dark ceiling, as he heard a yawn from below him. "Why are you awake? It's almost 4 am." a raspy voice spoke. "I had a dream that I escaped all of my problems." Ciel didn't seem to mind opening up at 4 am, it seemed. 

"I dreamt that a boy who was similar to me asked me if I was in love with you. When I denied, he gave me a distraught look, like he thought I was lying." Ciel told, biting his lip as he reminisced on the agonizingly realistic dream. "Afterwards, I just packed my bags and left." He mumbled, thinking of how upset he was before. Ciel heard rustling from below, and Alois stood in front of his bed. "Make room for me." Alois ordered. Ciel was too tired and confused to deny, so he simply did as he was told. 

Alois climbed into the bed close by Ciel. Ciel just lay there, not minding the familiar, warm presence of the boy at this late of an hour. Alois wrapped his arms around Ciel, bringing him close. 

"I know i'm not a good person sometimes." Alois admitted, looking at Ciel's closed eyes. 

"Sometimes?" Ciel reminded Alois. 

"Alright, I know i'm not pleasant to be around a lot." Alois finished. 

"But I do it because I love you, Ciel. I'm absolutely in love with you and I wish I could show it better, I wish I didn't have to press your buttons just so you'd press mine. I wish I wasn't so awful but I am. I was made this way." Alois spat out his words quickly. 

"No one forces you to be a bad person, Alois." Ciel mumbled, burying his head into Alois's chest subconsciously. 

"It's up to you to grow from your mistakes and your hard times. You can be the kindest human being on this earth, but have a terrible back story." Ciel seemed to know all about the good's and bad's of being a human. It didn't surprise Alois, for he knew Ciel was rather intelligent.

"I choose to be cruel to this world. I don't have to be, I could be as happy as Elizabeth, or as sly as Sebastian, or as love-sick as Grell." Ciel rolled his eyes when he said the name Grell. Oh, that horrid shinigami. 

"But those are just distractions to what my reality is. I am bound to hell's gates either way, so why would I spend my time being good when i'm destined for cruelty?" Ciel said. 

"Go to sleep." Alois cut him off, pulling him close. 

"You'll regret letting me sleep with you in the morning." Alois reminded Ciel, who just stirred in Alois's arms. 

"I know. Goodnight." 

----------------------------------

Hope you liked it! Chapter 6 will be out soon.