Chapter 7.

Sebastian walked into his room, running a hand through his hair and closing the door, locking it. He rubbed his eyes and took off his glasses. 

"Don't you have work to do?" He heard a familiar voice call from the bed. 

"My Lord, I finished everything before breakfast this morning." Sebastian reminded the young boy. Ciel chuckled, nodding his head in understanding. 

"Of course. Well i'll let you get back to lying in your kennel, you dog." Ciel stood, making his way to the door. 

Sebastian bit his lip. 

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why were you in my room?" he crossed his arms, meeting eyes with Ciel. 

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it was rude to stare your master in the eye?" Ciel smirked, staring deeply into the demon's red eyes. 

"Of course, my Lord." Sebastian didn't bother breaking eye contact, for he knew Ciel wouldn't do a thing. 

"I didn't know demons were capable of affection. What a surprise it was to me to know you liked to 'make love' on your free time. Or perhaps to a mere butler like you who is composed of no emotion, it's just a simple fuck." Sebastian raised an eyebrow at the sudden curse from the boy, but realizing after that Ciel had made such an assumption. 

"What brings you to believe I am 'making love'? I would do no such a thing. If I couldn't live merely on serving my master's every need without affection or touch from another being, how could I call myself a --" He was cut off at a black cloth thrown at him. 

"I don't like liars." Ciel mumbled, walking out of the room. 

Sebastian caught the cloth in his hand, staring at it intently.

Sure enough, it was a black necktie. 

Claude Faustus's black necktie. 

Sebastian bit his lip, rubbing the fabric in between his glove-covered fingers, remembering the night before. 

* * * The last night * * *

"Why are you in my room, Faustus?" Sebastian rubbed the back of his neck, staring out of the window that showed the tons of stars above them. 

"I just put Alois to sleep. I see Ciel was sleeping soundly." Claude walked forward, standing a few feet behind Sebastian. The red-eyed demon didn't bother turning around. 

"He smells quite delectable, you know." Claude smirked, pushing up his glasses. 

"I just don't know how you don't consume him on the spot. If I were his butler, I would have run my fingers down his skin, bit on the sides of his neck until blood dripped to his shoulders, licked it all up until it was all gone." 

Sebastian clenched his fists as the golden-eyed demon talked so perverted about his master. Ciel was his, and only his. Everyone seemed to want a taste of his master, but he refused to let that happened. Ciel belonged to Sebastian, and he wouldn't let anyone get even a crumb of his delectable soul. Sebastian slowly turned around. 

"You can run to the end of this world. You can crawl on all fours like the animal you are, and you can stalk him like a disgusting dog, but you will never, ever, get even a sliver of a taste of his soul. He is mine, and mine only. He sincerely belongs to me, and me only. You can amuse yourself with the work I go through to please him, and you can laugh with your brat of a boy who wastes his time on a boy who will never take his affections again, but in the end of all of this, I will be the one consuming his soul. I will take every last bite, every last drop of it, every last crumb. Enjoy your bitter brat's waste of a meal. I will be the one truly gaining in the end, Faustus." 

Claude raised an eyebrow, chuckling in amusement from the anger in Sebastian. "Aren't you protective. I wonder why." 

Sebastian glared at the other demon, pulling up his sleeves and crossing his arms. "What are you insinuating?" he practically stuttered out. 

Claude began to laugh. He laughed madly, making his way towards Sebastian. 

"You love him, don't you." 

Sebastian bit his lip, looking straight at the wall with a stiff posture. 

Claude began to circle around the red-eyed demon, mumbling little things to him. 

"Pathetic. You're in love with a little boy who will never see you as more than a mere dog." Claude chuckled. Sebastian took a deep breath, looking down as he thought about his beautiful master. 

"You wait every day for him to leave my Highness, to realize he doesn't need my little boy. But somewhere deep down, you know he won't ever love you like he loves Alois Trancy." 

Sebastian trembled, thinking of the bluenette who had given all sorts of affections to a pitiful brat that deserved no sort of it. 

"You think no one is right for him but you. You're afraid everyone will consume him whole, instead of peeling him apart and unmasking every bit of his beauty." 

"Pitiful." Claude spat. 

Sebastian groaned in anger, grabbing Claude by the collar and pulling him down onto the floor and pinning him, a look of pure anger. His eyes burned a fiery pink, his pupils tiny as he looked deeply into Claude's still golden eyes. 

"You'll regret every word, Faustus. Every damn word." 

/////

Okay letting you know the next scene will be a lot of smut and then will finally get back to Ciel/Alois. Hope you guys liked!!