02

August P.O.V

"Aye lul shawty you need to leave" I say shaking the lul fling I mess with from time to time Miranda. She groaned. "Foreal August you putting me out, for Jesus sakes im having your baby and you putting me out you said you loved me " She says yelling then crying. "Mane I do, but you gotta babydaddy and a kid waiting at home got my nigga watching the baby why yo ass fucking his homeboy and babygirl we dont even know if thats my baby yet " I say while putting on clothes. She shakes her head and gets up wobbling to go pick up her clothes. She seven months pregnant, but got the best pus*y I ever had. Ya see, I met Miranda when I was seventeen and she would always flirt with me and shit and we fucked and she got pregnant and the same day she went and fucked my homie Chris I aint even know he fucked with her and I told em I fucked her but he said he aint care cause he got a girl. So when the baby came the test proved homie Chris to be the papi . I was kinda pissed at first because I thought I was gonna be a daddy but im kinda relieved because that shit hard and im young. I only fuck with her because her moms died and asked me to take care of her so im keeping my promise and because she got the best in the world.

After Miranda leaves I shower and get dressed in a collar red polo shirt with a black horse, levi jeans and fire red 5s jordans. I add my gold chain and spray my polo cologne. I had to head over to the trap.

I lock up the house and get in my mercedez heading to IHop. I walk in and see this bad ass female with blue hair and a bad ass sleeve tattoo . Haha me and shawty was dressed alike. I approached her while she was in line and tapped her shoulder. When she turned around I couldnt say nothing . "Yeah?" she asks. Her voice was even sexy. I just continued to look down on her short ass. " ¿No hablas a Inglés?" you dont speak english. "Uh yeah I just got lost in your beauty " I say smirking. She smiles. "Well thank you but i have to-" she gets cut off. "Monique bring yo pie head ass on before we be late " some dark skin nigga yells from a car. She flicks him off then looks at Me . "It was nice meeting you... " "August" she smiles and walks off. Damnnn. Shawty had me lost for words. I shake my head and order my food and headed to the trap.

I knocked 2times paused 1time paused 3times and Chris opened the door. I dapped him up and we walked to my office where my mains were Chris , Scooter, Big P and, lil red. I sat at my office chair and rolled a blunt while these niggas was talking about the strip club.

"Mane yall know its Cherry night tonight mane I would do so many thangs to that gurl" lil red says and the guys laugh

"What yo young ass know about Cherry?" Big P asks. I look up. "Who the fuck is Cherry"?I ask and everybody look at me like I was stupid. "Mane Cherry a worldwide stripper but dont nobody know what her face look like but body is amazing"Scooter stressed. I roll my eyes. "Mane yall going crazy over some stripper that could be ugly and probably got aids or some shit " I say passing the blunt to Chris. "Hell nawl, word is she dont let nobody hit I mean nobody, shit i still cant believe she turned my sexy ass down"Scooter says in disbelief. I laugh. "Bet I can get in them thongs" I tell em. They all laugh."How much you willing to lose cause she aint giving it up" Lil red says passing me the blunt. "10G's Each "I say. They all agree .

Let the games begin....!