O6

Chris P.o.v

"Daddy king so crazy he my bestfriend " my babygirls says after the kid who won danced off staged.  I picked her up walking to get punch. "That's all he better be" I say playing with her when someone bumped into me. 

"Oops my bad I didn't mean t-" "CHRIS"! She snaps once she looks at me. I look at her confusingly.  "Do I know you"? I ask. I feel small pat's on my head I look over at mickenzie.  "Duhh daddy that's kings momma Ms.jones right? " she says looking at the mystery lady.  She nods.  "Daddy I'M gonna go dance" kenzie says leaving me.

"So you really don't remember me huh"? She says slightly Laughing.  I shook my head no licking my lips.  She steps closer and puts her lips by my ear. "Monique Jones Papi " she whispers seductively and walks off to dance with the kids.

Monique!  I knew it those full pink lips those  eyes and the way she called me papi. IT couldn't have been,  shawty died her hair red and shit,  she thicker and just overall sexy af.  Damn man.

August P.O.V

"Damn girl " I groan from da Lah brezzy giving me head.  She ugly then'a bitch but she got dat supa' head.  "You like that daddy?" She asks stopping to look up at Me.  I roll my eyes and push her head back down. Afta I bust my nut I kiked her ass out tha crib.

She ain't do no complainin ' cause she know how this shit go.

After getting out the showa I looked at the clock to see it was round 12 at night.  I went through my contact list ta see what a yungin can get into tanight.  I seen "red head strippa " and a smirk snuck upon my face I decided to text her.

12:16
Wassup beautiful?

12:18
:/ who the hell is this

12:19
August. 

12:20
Oh. How you get my number?

12:21
Lets just say I have my ways

12:22
Lies. You got it when you "found " my phone

12:23
Lol,  smart.  But I wanna know when you gone let a nigga take you out beautiful.

12:25
Ill think about it.  Goodnight.

12:26
I like a challenge ma. Ill see you soon. Goodnight gorgeous.

I Smiled ta myself befo drifting off ta sleep

Short I know I know. Just something....

Monique.. pic