05

Monique P.O.V

After getting backed dressed from doing my routine I put on my long sleeve jacket and walked out the club.

NObody knows who I am but Trey because I don't want anyone to know. Why? Because I have a fucking son and that could ruin his life. Anyway while I was leaving I could feel someone's presence behind me,  prepared for another pervert I turn around only to meet with a tight stomach,  I look up to see September , I think was his name.  "Can I help you? " I ask with slight irritation in my voice.

"Nah beautiful but I think you dropped dis " He says handing me my Iphone.  "You should prolly put ah lock on dat baybeh " he says in a accent.  I blush for a second then thank him before walking to my car.

August P.O.V

Lets just say,  Im gonna win this bet you heard meh?  This shit too easy....

TWO WEEKS LATER

Monique P.O.V

"King Amir Jones! You have 3seconds to get down here or you won't be going nowhere " I yell from downstairs waiting on King.  His school was having a dance tonight and he begged me to go with him but now he taking forever to come downstairs.  "Calm down woman!" He yelled back. I Swear I'M finna kill this lil boy he think I'M his child. When he came downstairs I almost cried my baby looked so good in his tuxedo and Trey took him to get a edge up,  my baby looked adorable.

I Locked up the house and we got to the school and all the kids looked good but my baby topped em all.

When we walked all the way in a lil gurl that looked hella familiar walked up and grabbed Amir's hand.  They went to the dance floor and started dancing .He was two-stepping and I laughed hard.  All the lights went off and someone walked on the stage assuming the principal. "Okay ladies and gents time for the most coolest and most active student in kindergarten.... drumrole please.... " Everyone began to stomp their feet "Amir Jones Come on up" I started shouting for my baby. HE walked on the stage doing the dougie and I couldn't help to do it with him. The lady was about to say some to him but he snatched the microphone.  "Umm I just wanna say thank you to everybody who believe in me uhh K3 hold it down momma I love you " he preached getting his "Cool Kid " Sash and shymoneyin off stage.  After I was done recording him I walked toward the punch table but I bumped into someone.  "Oops my bad I didnt mean t- " "CHRIS" I snapped looking at him holding the girl that looked familiar....

Ain't that bout a bitch....