O1

Monique P.O.V

Friday 5:30a.m

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned while turning my alarm off. I got out of bed going into my bathroom brushing my teeth and pulling my blue hair into a ponytail. I walked downstairs opening my sons door to see him still asleep.

"I know damn well he hear this damn alarm going off " I mumble turning off Kings alarm. I swear this boy can sleep during a war. I shake him and he continues to snore. "King baby " I whisper. He moans "yes baby? " still sleep. I scrunch up my face. The fuck this nigga got going? I giggle. "Can you do something for me king? " I ask still shaking him softly. "Yes beyonce I will have yo baby " he says rubbing his stomach. I laugh. "King Amir Jones Wake yo horny ass up and get ready for school " I yell making him jump out of the bed and fall. "Damn ma I was finna have Beyonce 's baby " he says mugging me. I laugh and muff his head. "Boy shut up and go take a bath and get ready for school " I say leaving out his room going to mines. Now thats over.....

My name is Monique. 'well duh'. Anyways I had my bad ass son at age 15 but his punk ass daddy wasnt their for the birth of King because the hoodrat he cheated on me with was having her baby as well and he chose her. Miranda. I heard they had a girl. Anyways his punk ass name is Chris . I met him in 8th grade and when he took my virginity I got pregnant. I havent seen him since that day at the hospital and I dont want to. Ive raised my son alone and thats fine with me. My Mom? never knew her. My daddy raised me. He's a surgeon but he stays in Florida. We still have a close relationship and we visit eachother every holiday and birthday. Well Im An Exotic Dancer, yes Exotic. Im only doing it for fast money , to pay for college majoring in business and raise my lil King, that lil nigga expensive , but he can have whatever he like. I dont lie to my son so, he knows about my job and his daddy. I dont care what anybody says , if he wants to know im gonna tell him the truth, in a appropriate way of course. I cant say I raised King Alone. My Bestfriend in the whole wide world, Trey helped me. He considers King a little brother, but king stills calls him pops, or old man or he calls him Trey whens he's angry. Speaking of the asshole..

I shower and get ready to go take my classes for today . I dressed in a red tank top , short Sleevless jean vest, black skinny jeans and my fire red 5s . The tank top cringed right above my belly button showing my piercing. I wanded my hair, grabbed my bookbag and ran downstairs to see Trey and King eating cereal in the living room watching WWE. King was wearing a white Polo Collar shirt with a small blue horse , khaki cargos, blue belt and his gamma blue 12s. He was wearing his gold chain and his waves was looking fye. I looked over at Trey and he was wearing a wife beater, basketball shorts , nike socks, and nike slides. Wait...,why the fuck they eating in my damn living room. They know ion play about my versace furniture.

"KING AMIR JONES AND TREMAINE ALDON NEVERSON GET THE FUCK OFF MY VERSACE EATING CEREAL " I yell making them jump and look at eachother. "Shit" king tries to mumble getting up and running to dining room to finish eating. Trey follows and hit him upside his head causing him to mugg the fuck out of Trey. "Trey why the hell you hit me" King asks rubbing the back of his head obviously mad. Trey does it again and muggs him back. "Ion give a fuck about you being mad little ass nigga watch yo fucking mouth for I deck yo lul butt do I make myself clear? " Trey says sternly. "yeah" King says with his head down playing with his cereal. "Nah bruh I aint hear you do I make myself clear? " Trey says walking towards King. King looks Trey in his eyes and says "Yes sir " loud enough for Trey's liking. Trey nods his head and walks over to me who was just sitting on the counter on my phone. I don't be paying them no mind, King know Trey dont play.

"Wassup with you midget?" Trey asks. I roll my eyes. He was always making fun of me cause I'm 4"9 after middle school I didn't grow no more height. "Fuck you strong neck ass nigga butter biscuit head ass" I say hopping off the counter and reaching for my frosted flakes from the top of the refrigerator but I couldn't reach. I looked at Trey with pleading eyes. "Fuck no you just said fuck my strong neck ass now yo short ass want me to get yo cereal bullshit " he says looking in the refrigerator. I hop on his back and reach for the cereal, once I grab them I jump down. "Yo lil leprechaun ass get on my damn nerves " he says grabbing his mangos out the fridge. He'll die over those . "Blah blah blah ion even want them nomore I'll just get me IHop cmon lets go. " We get in my red and black dodge charger driving King to school. It was Quiet the whole way there , I guess King was still salty. When we pulled up I got out the car to open Kings door. When he got out I tried to grab his hand to walk him in but he didnt let me. "Ma imma man now you dont gotta keep walking me plus its a new girl and ion need her thinking imma puss - I mean a punk " he says but changed His cursing knowing Trey would say something. I teared up as my baby walked away, he didnt need me anymore. Before a tear rolled down. King came running back wrapping his tiny arms around my stomach, yea he can reach. Fuck yawl. "I love you mommy quit crying like a lil punk bye old man " he says then runs off. I smile and get in the car. "Crybaby ass " Trey mumbles. I punch his arm and pull off to IHOP.