Chapter 16

Alchemy: Tiny Steps

-.-

D/C: I own nothing.

-.-

"English and Edward's accented voice."

"Amestrian, Xingese, foreign languages, or to add emphasize."

Written notes or to add extra emphasize

'Thoughts.'

-.-

Mr. Elric: Edward Elric

Professor Elric: Alphonse Elric

-.-

"It's either using that flue stuff, travel by foot, or the train. The train is safer and it would give you a feel of what you are going to deal with." Edward explained to his brother as they walked through the train station to their stop. In one hand he is carrying his suitcase and the other is Xerxes's cage. The owl is snoozing away, ignoring everything around her. "How was your goodbye to Mei?"

Alphonse fiddled with the collar of his tan traveling coat while he kept a tight grip on his suitcase. "She wanted to come, but apparently her brother needs to help to convince the Elders of something... The Chimera's are going back with her..."

"I meant, how was your goodbye?"

"..."

"I'll take your silence and your look of embarrassment as my answer." Edward sniggered at his brother's blushing face. "What happened?"

"...I was aiming to kiss her on her forehead. She moved..." Alphonse coughed into his hand, in an attempt to hide his blush.

"Aaawwww! How cute!" Edward gushed out, his brother could swear there were sparklers flying around him.

"Brother...you're causing a scene again."

"My little brother... his first kiss."

"Don't you remember? Winry is my first kiss."

"...I will kill you."

"And have Winry, Teacher, and Miss. Hawkeye kill you before the wedding?"

"Grrr."

"MR. ELRIC!"

Edward and Alphonse turned around to see two carts with trunks and familiar suitcases sat on top each trunk respectively. The ones that were pushing the carts shown to be the Weasley Twins, running towards the Elric's at high speeds. Behind them, trying to keep up with them are their parents, one of their older brothers, Percy, and two younger siblings. Recounting what was told to him and briefly meeting them, Edward assumed them to be Ron and Ginny respectively. "George! Fred! How are you?"

"Amazing!" Fred and George stopped their carts by Edward and Alphonse, smiles never leaving them. Their eyes did flicker with confusion at seeing their teacher's brother with a suitcase of his own. "Professor Elric?"

"Hello, boys." Alphonse smiled at the twins, he heard about the boys but never interacted with them in a long period of time, unlike his brother.

"My brother would be coming to Hogwarts with me for work. Emperor Ling is planning on making a magical school in Xing and this guy..." Edward pointed at Alphonse. "Is going to be taking notes of the school. To see what to implement in their own 'magical' and alchemical school."

"Whoa..." Fred and George's eyes filled with amazement. A new school! And possibly a new alchemy teacher. Alphonse would be able to perform Alchemy and offer a new sight into their teachings.