uno . 💕

kimetrius

i threw my tray on the table as i sat next to jahseh and started thinking about yesterday.

okay so i think i'm gay , or bi ?? ion know, but one things for fucking sure i can't get this diego kid out of my head. i was literally drooling when i thought he was a girl but now that i know he's a he i don't think i mind ? maybe i'm just diego-sexual, shii ion know. i gotta talk to him again though.

" aye ugly bitch what chu thinkin about ? " jah poked at me.

see jah a real bully sometimes but he was my best friend and i knew he was kidding so i put up with him.

" ion know, kinda thinkin bout that diego kid " i said quietly

" oh forreals ? man he mad cute , if i wasn't with stoke i probably woulda swooped in already "

" even if you weren't with stoke's dirty ass you know yo ass a bottom, and i'm pretty sure diego a bottom too "

" bruh how you know he a bottom, you 'on even know if he gay "

" trust jah, if he is gay, he a bottom, i can feel the twinkness radiating off of him, just like i can feel it off of you " i laughed.

" nah nigga what chu mean, i could top, stoke the one who take this - "

" take this what ? " stoke said as he sat next to jah

his face turned red as he tried to spit out his sentence.

" cause i know yo ass wasn't bout to say that i take yo dick " i busted out laughing as jah rolled his eyes.

" yeah nigga whateva " he said quietly

i continued eating my food as i heard ESSKEETIT being screamed over and over again and saw gazzy's dumbass coming up with diego and omar. they all sat down as stoke told gazzy to shut the fuck up already, which made omar tell him to shut the fuck up and leave his baby alone, which made jah tell omar he was gonna pull out his fucking knife. you know, the usually lunch talk.

i looked at diego as he just sucked on a heart lollipop, like the one i had seen him sucking on the first time i saw his face, and laughed at the four arguing.

" hey, it's diego right ? " he turned his head, took out the basically finished lollipop out of his mouth, and started talking.

" uh, yeah, gazzy said your name is kimeetrees ? " he smiled. fucking gazzy.

" it's kimetrius " i laughed, " gazzy just pronounces it weird "

" kimetrius " he said, like if he was trying it out. i heard the little lisp he had when he talked and my heart swole in my chest.

( IMAGINE GEEKIN OVER DIEGO'S LISP LMFAO I'M SORRY - )

" so where'd you move from ? " i asked, trying to keep the conversation.

" oh, i lived in san francisco, but my mom found a better job down here in LA so we had to move over here "

" it must of sucked to leave all your friends and your girlfriend or something " i pushed. oh my god please be fucking gay.

" u-uh yeah i didn't have many friends cause a lot of people bullied me for having a lisp and being 'slow' " he said as he put up air quotes when he said slow. he lowkey seemed slow not gon lie.

" and on top of that people found out i was gay so, yeah, i was pretty happy to move out here "

fuck yeah.

" well if anybody mean to you here let me know and i will beat they ass " i said i stood up and threw punches in the air.

" nigga sit yo dumbass down, you ain't gon beat nobody's ass " tay said as he walked up with nick, who pinched him softly for being mean.

" nigga you shut up, don't you got a court case to attend to ? " i threw back

" that shit's on wednesday stupid "

" oh shut up you big bully " nick said as he smacked his arm

diego laughed quietly as he pulled out another pink lollipop, took the rapper off, and started sucking on it.

okaaay so chapter one is officially done and i have no clue where i'm going with this but ima keep going anyways . also go listen to bad & life is beautiful cause they're good and i'm not gonna stop listening to them even if they make my heart hurt 😤❤ i hope you're having a good day 

d 🤠