Jaz

I was shocked when Sadie asked me to go on a Greek quest. I eventually said yes and packed my stuff. Let's see mental checklist. Bandages yep. Wand and staff yup. Clothes check. Wax and twine yes. Ready to go. I went to the portal and was shocked when I walked into CHB. It was huge. I was even more shocked when I saw Zia crying and on fire and Leo was on fire also comforting her. We soon sailed on the Argo II and I was amazed as I saw the Argo II it was huge. I was bunking with Annabeth. She was a nice girl. Suddenly I heard the sound ripping wood. I went outside and saw over a dozen set animals attacking the ship. Oh gods I thought. "Leroy" Sadie yelled "Sadie, what are those things?" Percy yelped. "Set animals. Carter fought one in the d.c airport. He put it in his duat locker." Sadie yelled. Ha-di ing the first two. Zia and Leo lobbed fireballs. Walt and Nico summoned the dead Percy and Annabeth fought back to back against the four. Frank turned into lion and sliced one in half. Sadie and I sent random divine words out. Jason struck some with lightning. Piper shot hams out of her horn of plenty making the animals jump over the boat. Hazel sliced and diced the demons into sand. Soon the only signs of the animals is the teeth marks and the sands. Piper had a minor cut on her leg and Percy had a bite on his arm. I healed pipers leg and Percy dipped his arm in water and it instantly healed him. Once Piper was healed and Sadie fixed the deck. We went to the dining room. I just met so the demigods told me who they were. I was in awe and I'm pretty sure that my face said it all because they laughed. A three legged table walked in and Leo ran out of the room and landed the ship.

Carter

I woke up not knowing what had happened. I had a raging headache the last thing I remembered was walking into mr. and mrs. Faust's flat with dad about to take Sadie to the British museum then I woke up here. "Dad? Sadie? Where are you?" I yelled. Then set walked in. "Agh! Who are you? Where am I?" Set just laughed I tried to get free but it hurt to move and I saw some hungry sharks underneath me and decided against it. Then Sadie ran in. I looked up. "Sadie. Where is dad? Who are they?" I asked nodding words the Demigods. "Oh gods!" A girl with shocking grey eyes said. "What. Where am I?" I asked confused. Then what I saw made me want to run away. I saw everyone pull out wands staffs swords and daggers. It was a warfare below me. Set just laughed. "My master and I will defeat you silly magicians and you puny demigods. I already captured your Pharaoh." "What!! I'm the pharaoh of Egypt? Will someone please tell me what's going on?" I yelled. "I'll tell you later." A pretty Arabic girl said. Then the battle began. A blonde boy summoned lightning a black haired boy used the water holding the sharks to create a tornado the Arabic girl and a hyperactive Latino kid lobbed fireballs. The blonde girl used a wicked looking dagger. A pale boy and a dark skinned boy summoned dead skeletons. A brown haired girl was yelling commands which set followed. An Asian boy turned into a bunch of different animals. Sadie made different hieroglyphics appear. Another blonde girl did the same thing. A black haired girl used another dagger. They fought until the god was gone and everyone was sweating. "Hello I'm still up here." I yelled. The black haired boy got rid of the sharks and the Asian boy flew up as a eagle and tore the chains to shreds. I floated down with help from the blonde haired boy. I tried to stand up but collapsed. The last thing I saw was Sadie and the Arabic girl looking at me worriedly and I heard a girl muttering in Egyptian and I passed out.

Jason

I think the Egyptian monsters are really messed up. When we ran outside and saw what Sadie called Leroy. Percy yelled "Sadie, what are those things?" Percy yelped. "Set animals. Carter fought one in the d.c airport. He put it in his duat locker." Sadie yelled. Ha-di ing the first two. Zia and Leo lobbed fireballs. Walt and Nico summoned the dead Percy and Annabeth fought back to back against the four. Frank turned into lion and sliced one in half. Sadie and Jaz sent random divine words out. I struck some with lightning. Piper shot hams out of her horn of plenty making the animals jump over the boat. Hazel sliced and diced the demons into sand. Soon the only signs of the animals is the teeth marks and the sands. Piper had a minor cut on her leg and Percy had a bite on his arm. Jaz healed pipers leg and Percy dipped his arm in water and it instantly healed him. Once Piper was healed and Sadie fixed the deck. We went to the dining room. Buford walked in and Leo ran out of the room and landed the ship. When we landed Sadie led the charge. Sadie ran in. "Sadie. Where is dad? Who are they?" Carter asked. "Oh gods!" Annabeth said. "What. Where am I?" Carter asked confused. Everyone pulled out wands staffs swords and daggers. It was a warfare. Set just laughed. "My master and I will defeat you silly magicians and you puny demigods. I already captured your Pharaoh." "What!! I'm the pharaoh of Egypt? Will someone please tell me what's going on?" Carter yelled. "I'll tell you later." Zia said. Then the battle began. I summoned lightning and Percy used the water holding the sharks to create a tornado the Zia and Leo lobbed fireballs. Annabeth used a wicked looking dagger. Nico and Walt summoned dead skeletons. Piper was yelling commands which set followed. Frank turned into a bunch of different animals. Sadie made different hieroglyphics appear. Jaz did the same thing. Hazel used another dagger. They fought until the god was gone and everyone was sweating. "Hello I'm still up here." Carter yelled. Percy got rid of the sharks and frank flew up as a eagle and tore the chains to shreds. I lowered him down with the winds. He tried to stand but collapsed Sadie, Zia, and Jaz ran to him. Then he passed out. No one felt like carrying him so I just used the wings yo lift him onto the Argo II and into the infirmary. There I finally got a good look at him. He had a nasty bump on the back of his head and a cut on his cheek which was leaking puss he had dozens of cuts on his legs and arms. His usual Egyptian clothes were stained red. He didn't look good. His left leg was twisted in an odd angle. Jaz shooed us out.