Zoie's POV

"Kian!!" I screamed as he chased me around the house with silly string. He screamed at the top of his lungs. I laughed. Finally he was able to catch me. He lifted me up and threw me onto the couch and smothered me in silly string. "Kian stop!!!" I laughed. "Never!!!" He screamed and continued to spray me until his can was empty. "Ha! Your all out now loser." I said. He screamed again and threw the can. It hit a lamp and it shattered on the ground. "KIAN QUIT FUCKING BREAKING EVERY NICE THING WE OWN!" Connor yelled. "I'll fix it later." He said. I laughed as he tickled me. Connor just rolled his eyes. "You guys wanna play Mario Kart?" Connor asked. "NO BITCH!" Kian screamed. Connor laughed. "Just kidding." Kian said and grabbed a controller. "Why are you so fricken hyper Kian?" I asked. "Why are YOU such a lazy ass?" Kian asked. "Because I feel like being one." I said and grabbed my controller. "I'm gonna beat both your asses in this game." Kian said. "Pff yeah right. I'm gonna win for my KITTIES!!!" Connor yelled. "Your kitties?" I asked. "Better than his titties." Kian said. That made him and Connor crack up but I just rolled my eyes. Then Trevor and Alissa came in the door. "We slayed that Starbucks bitch!" Trevor yelled. "I still can't believe you did that." Alissa said. "What did you guys do?" Connor asked. "Oh nothing...." Trevor said. "Ooh did you guys kiss or something?" I asked as a joke. Both their faces turned pale and they froze. "I was only kidding." I said and rolled my eyes. "Yeah haha so funny haha." Alissa said awkwardly. Well they are acting weird. "What the fuck did you two do??!" Kian asked. "Trevor's song played on the radio in Starbucks and he embarrassed us by standing on the table and dancing and singing along." Alissa said. "Yeah we got kicked out." Trevor added. "Nice." Connor said. Then Ricky and Caley came running down the steps laughing about something. "We are gonna go out for a little while. Anybody wanna come?" Ricky asked. We all shook our heads. "Your loss." Caley said and her and Ricky left. I shrugged and sat back down on the couch. But in the corner I saw Alissa and Trevor. They were whispering and laughing about something. Then they kissed. "Alissa and Trevor just kissed!!!" I screamed. Alissa gasped and so did Trevor. "What?!?" Connor yelled. "Ooh shits about to go down!" Kian yelled. "What the fuck is all the yelling about?!?" Jc yelled and came running down the stairs. "Emma's fucking sleeping." He said. "Alissa and Trevor kissed." I said. Jc gasped. "Ooh where's Connor?" He asked. "Im right here! And did they really kiss?!" He asked. I nodded. Alissa and Trevor both looked scared. "Jc!!!" Emma screamed from upstairs. "Get up here!!!" She cried. We all looked at each other. Then Luke walked in. "Hi I'm here for Emma." He said. I had absolutely no idea what was going on but Kian was right. Shit is definitely about to go down.