Giving Up

If I told you once I've told you twice. Don't play with my heart. I gave you more than you deserved and in return you made me cry. You run the streets looking for a replacement for me yet I beg you to love me. I thought that we could just walk away. But when I do you call out my name. It isn't fair the pain I go through. I'm tired I'm ready to give up. The fighting the screaming the cussing. After it's all said and done we fuck until the pain subside. I can't go on like this it's time to let you go. I love you but your toxic. You want me but I'm poison.  How can we love each other when we can't even trust each other. You don't like my darkness. You don't except who I am. I need to be me no matter what that price may be. You want to be free you feel I tie you down. Tonight I'm giving up letting you spread your wings and fly. I can take the hurt let it burn let it sting. The pain just drives me make me feel stronger. You brought the gasoline now watch us go down in flames. Let it burn we need no extinguisher. I'm tired of being lost in this crazy game we play. I'm giving up on us just like you been gave up on me. There's nothing left to say there's no reason for to pretend.