I Thought You Loved Me Part.1

Aona's P.O.V.

"Ash stop!" I yelled as he chased me around the house. I told him that if he wanted to kiss me then he'd have to catch but it got carried away and now I'm running for my life. Ashton was catching up to me as I skidded through my hallways. I looked back but couldn't find him. Now where did that boy go?

All of a sudden I felt to strong arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped obviously scared of unknown hands touching me.

"Cought ya!" It was Ashton. I swear that boy plays to much. He spun me around so I am now facing him.

"I can see that." I smiled at how loving he was.

"I thought about his gentle touch. How passionate he was about our relationship. I am truly happy with him. He makes me smile, and laugh and I can truly be me around him. And he's not like those self-absorbed jack-ass's I used to date. Not to mention how much time he takes out of his life and work just to be with me. For starters, I live in America. He lives in London (becuz of the band. He is originally form Australia). He's in a world famous band. I take photography. We bot lead such different lives I'm not surprised we're not broken up for good yet.

"Can I have that kiss now?" He looked down on me considering the fact that he's taller than me.

"No you may not."

"How about now?" He lifted me off the ground and twirled me around. He know I hate when he does that and it makes me want to punch him in the face but he does it anyway.

"Ashton come on! Stop it! PUT! ME ! DOWN!" I screamed as I became dizzier and dizzier. He finally put me down.

"I hate you." I said as I tried to walk away but, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, putting his hand on the small of my back.

"Well then show me how much you hate me." He sneered in my ear sending shivers down my back. He kissed me. Hard. It didn't take long for me to respond back. Our lips moved in perfect sync like they were made for each other. He wrapped his arms tighter around my back closing whatever space was left between us. I tangled on hand in his perfectly delicious hair as the other lay upon his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped legs/thighs around his torsos as he waled me to my bedroom. He through me onto the bad. I rolled over straddling him while kissing him like there was no tomorrow. He ripped off his shirt and discarded it to the floor. Soon he was back on top. The dominate force in this situation. And he wasn't having me be on top. The one in control. HE was the one to make ME feel GOOD. His kisses started to trial down my jaw line to my neck. But as soon as he was about to take my shirt off the door bell rang. "Damn it."