Chapter Twenty Six - Fair Point.

I got up early Saturday morning, and did my hair. I curled the long strands and pinned them to my head in an attractive way. I was going to this tea and Sherlock would have to deal with it. Just because I was attracted to him, doesn't mean I love him. Or at least that was what I told myself.

I was only going to this thing for Mrs. Hudson. For sisterhood. And I think that today I could happily celebrate a man being hanged. I finished my makeup and put my heels on. Sherlock was going to see what he was missing out on today, I vowed.

I walked out of my room to see Sherlock in a dark purple shirt with black trousers on. When he noticed me his jaw dropped.

"Hello Mr. Holmes." I spoke coldly. Breezing past him to pick up my purse.

"Are you coming?" I asked, opening the door and walking out. He quickly joined me after locking the door. We walked on in silence the only sound being my heels clicking against the wooden floor. Sherlock kept trying to catch my eye.

"What?" I spat.

"You were out late last night..." Sherlock said suspiciously. 

I stopped walking and turned to him.

"So what you are my Mum now?!" I gibed.

"No... I just don't think you should trust Richard." Sherlock stated.

"WOW. Just wow." I hissed and started walking double time.

"Keyland I have a bad feeling about him." Sherlock explained.

"Since when do you care? You made your position VERY clear last night!" I sassed. Sherlock looked like i had punched him in the gut.

"Of course I care Keyland. I adore you." He said with a pained expression on his face.
"You have a funny way of showing it." I snapped. Headed for the door.

We walked out of the dormitory and onto the sidewalk. I waved my arm to hail a cab. Sherlock responded despondently.

"Keyland he poisoned me." I stopped waving my arm, and spun to face him.

"What who did?" I inquired. 

"Richard..." Sherlock said watching my reaction, I glared at him.

"Sherlock! You can't just go throwing around accusations like that!" I stormed.

"Why because it implicates your little boyfriend?" Sherlock taunted.

"He is not my boyfriend." I spat.

"Does he know that?" Sherlock replied, hailing a cab and getting into it.

Keyland's Hair... (below) 

 (below)