The End

Thomas turned to face Jackson. "Fuck you!". Jackson shook his head. "What have I done!?". Thomas chuckled, he must be acting dumb, to seem like he's done nothing wrong, possibly to soften him up so he'll give up and feel sorry for him? Not today Jackson.

"You're cheating on me, and with Lightning of all people!". Jackson sighed, he more than well knew what he was found was wrong. "Please Thomas, you have to believe me, I was going to break it with him"

Thomas scoffed. "Yeah right, then explain that ring in your hand!".
"The ring?".
"I know you bought that for Lightning!". Tears filled Jackson's eyes. "I-I didn't".
"Save it Jackson, I don't wanna hear it".

Thomas walked away angrily. Jackson watched, slowly understanding what he just got himself into.
*bing*
A text message from Lightning.

'Hey babes, wanna go out tonight?'. Jackson had to tell the truth to Lightning, as hard as it may be for him, his love for Thomas was more than anything Lightning could ever give him.

'Sorry Lightning, I think we'll have to end this'
Lightning replied almost instantly.
'What do you mean'
'I mean I can't keep doing this to Thomas'

Jackson watched as the 'read message' popped up on his phone, he watched as the text bubble appeared and then disappeared again. He sighed, now he was completely alone, due to his own stupid fucking actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas flopped on his bed, tears streaming from his eyes, down his face into the blue pillow below. Thoughts of Jackson filled his mind, the life they had, the life they were going to have. Down the drain, gone.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, he contemplated taking it out. With this shitty day it was likely worse things were about to happen.

The message just so happened to be from the one and only Jackson Storm.

'I did it, I broke it off with Lightning'

Thomas guessed this made things a little better, but the anger inside him grew larger thinking about the man he loved touching lips with another.

He decided not to reply, in fear of causing a worse argument. He needed time alone to cry and let out some of the anger boiled up inside of him.

His phone buzzed again. He sighed, reluctantly picking up the phone and reading the message sent to him.

To Thomas's surprise it was from Percy. Probably spewing bullshit like normal, but not today it seemed.

'Dude you wouldn't believe the shit going down in main square right now'
'Why would I care?'
'It's Lightning and Jackson, you need to see this'

Thomas lay his phone on the counter and thought about the text he just got sent. Lightning and Jackson, doing what? Fighting?

Curiosity seemed to get the better of him though, as he picked up his phone and ran out the house texting Percy as he did so

'I'm on my way, this better be good'.
'Trust me, you won't be disappointed'.