Back Again

Thomas rushed down to main square and found Percy as fast as he could. Around twenty other people had crowded around Lightning and Jackson. Thomas spied the golden ring thrown on the ground, he noticed the tears in Jacksons eyes. "I don't love you Lightning please leave me alone, I want to be with Thomas you know this!". Jackson screamed at Lightning. "It's getting a bit intense", Percy whispered to Thomas, "Maybe we should back up?". Thomas shook his head, wanting to hear more of what Jackson had to say.

"If you really loved Thomas why on earth would you cheat on him?". Jackson stared at Lightning, not entirely sure of the best thing to say. "I was stupid, me and you weren't supposed to turn out this way". Lighting scoffed at him. "Then why did you let it come this far, admit you love me more than Thomas and move on with your life". Jackson began to look angry, the sad tears from before turning into now angry ones. "I never loved you Lightning, you were a pedestal to cry on, Thomas is the one I love, Thomas is the love of my life". Jackson shouted at Lightning.

He spotted the ring on the ground and picked up it up, shoving it in Lightnings face. "And this ring, I was going to use this to propose to Thomas but now we've fucked it all up, I'll never get to marry my soulmate all thanks to my stupid fucking actions". Thomas felt his eyes tearing up, Jackson really did love him didn't he? Thomas ran up to Jackson and wrapped him in a warm embrace. "I love you", the words barely escaping from Thomas' mouth. "I love you too". Jackson let Thomas go and got down to propose. "Thomas the Tank Engine, will you marry me?".

Thomas squealed, a giant smile carving his face. "Of course I'll marry you!". The whole crowd erupted into cheers and congratulations. Lightning, in a whole world of hurt, stormed off, not wanting to see the presumed happy ending that he didn't want to see happen. Percy on the other hand was over joyed to see his best friend finally get back together with the man he knew he was meant to be with. He rushed up to Thomas and gave him a large pat on the back. "Congratulations buddy, I'm definitely going to be the best man, right?". Thomas laughed. "We'll see". Percy let out a jokily shocked expression and then continued to laugh along with him.

This was the happy ending Jackson and Thomas always wanted, nothing was sure to screw it up, right? Or possibly a red car was already plotting the best way possible to ruin their wedding.

sorry for being super inactive y'all. Not been the best and a lot of exam and school pressure kinda hindered this, also sorry the chapter isn't as long ive been through a pretty long writers block rn so dont threat.

OMG SOMEONE OUTSIDE IS BLASTING THE WORST MUSIC REEEE IT IS SO LOUD ITS ONLY 12:50PM WHY ARE YOU HAVING A PARTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE