Imagine: Going to Peter Parker's house to study

You rung the doorbell. Ding Dong! You looked down at your phone. You were texting this dude named Peter. Peter Parker. One of your teachers had paired you up with him for a project, and you were going to his house to study, and to start the project. I hope this is the right address, You thought. A few moments later, the door swung open. "Hey Peter," you said. He smiled at you, and said "Hey Y/N, come on in!" He looked around 5'8" and had piercing brown eyes. You entered his living room, and he closed the door. "Nice house," you said. "Thanks," he said brightly. A woman walked into the room, and said, " Hi, you must be Y/N, Peter told me you coming! You can call me Aunt May." "Okay. Hey Aunt May," you said, then smiled. "We'll go study now," Peter said hurriedly. He showed you his room, his room had a nice desk, bed, and he also had a lot of toys, "Collectibles" he called them. He sat down on the floor, and you sat down next to him. He had a wild grin on his face, and you knew his smiling was contagious, and you weren't even proper friends yet. "Let's start studying," you said as you pulled textbooks out of your backpack. He got some from a shelf, and soon you were both reading.
END OF PART ONE