Imagine: Going to Peter Parker's house to study •Part Four•

This one is a long one ~LA
You were laughing and chatting with your friends in the halls, and that's when you saw Peter. He was standing along a wall with Ned. "I'll be right back," you said. You felt all your friends eyes on you for some reason, watching you as you walked towards Peter. When Peter saw you coming towards him, his smile grew even bigger, and you said hi to him and his best friend, and stood against the wall, with one leg up.
•PETER'S POV•
Y/N was sort of acting weird last time... Peter was worried that she had gotten a bit freaked out last time, or maybe she didn't want to be his partner anymore, but now she had seemed just fine. She was talking to Ned, but then Peter interrupted. "Y/N , wanna go to my house again to start the project?" She said, "Sure," Then her friends started calling her, "Y/N! Y/N!" "Got to go!" She said, then scurried of to her friends. Ned looked at him at smiled. "You invite her to your house already? What, you got a crush or something?" He said, grinning. That's what Mr. Stark had said. "C-Crush?"
•Black and White Flashback•
"Mr. Stark! Help! I think I'm sick!" Peter called, running through all the rooms in Stark Tower, trying to find him. He stepped out of a room, and Peter crashed into him. "Woah. Hey kid, you're sick?" Tony went to feel his forehead. "Yeah, but it doesn't feel like a fever or a flu, and it only happens around a certain person! Maybe I'm allergic to them?" Although Peter was sure being allergic to another person was impossible, he told Stark about it anyways. "Allergic? Tell me about them, kid." He brought Peter into the room he had come out of, and he gestured for him to sit down. "Well, she's really pretty, and my heart feels weird when i see her, and when I talk to her, my stomach starts feeling weird and-" Peter's talking sped up, and he was talking faster and faster, to a point where Tony couldn't understand him, so he had to stop him. "Hey! Pete! Slow down! And I don't think you're allergic to uh- her?" Tony looked like he was trying to remember if Peter had mentioned a gender while was talking. "Her, right? Yeah, okay. Well, I think you just have a crush on her." Peter looked at him, and he couldn't see his own face but he was pretty sure it looked pretty weird, since it made Mr. Stark say, "What? You've never had a crush before?" Peter thought long and hard about it, then shook his head. "Well then kid, I'll help you." Mr. Stark gave him a whole bunch of tips on how to flirt, how to tell if she likes him (he said that it was impossible for her not to like him; he WAS Peter Parker.), etc. But he told Peter one of the most important pieces of advice was: to be himself.