Chapter 1: The Video

A/N: wow okay i've been meaning to make a contribution to the shuisaw cult™ for a while now so uh. heres this abomination

also yea this is happening like. chapter 3 of v3 so UH. SPOILERS HNNG...fuck i dont even know anymore lets just get this shit over with

  -----------------------------------------------  

Shuichi was going crazy. That...video Tsumugi showed him...that couldn't of been real.  There's no way it could have been real, right? 

"Auughh..." His head was spinning, and it was only when he touched his cheek that he realised he was crying. "...Th-This...This can't be happening..." he sputtered quietly, his mind still in denial. When he wiped his eyes free of tears and looked around his room, Tsumugi was no longer there.

"U-Uh-? Tsumugi?...K-Kaito?? Ouma?! A-Anyone?!" he started sobbing, curling up into a ball. He was hurting, hurting all over, but his heart was in the most pain. That video...contained so much pain, so much suffering, so much disarray, and when all the pieces came together in his head that nothing was faked, his damaged mental state finally broke. 

He let out a blood-curdling scream, clutching his head as tears streamed down his face. Awful, graphic memories and images flashed before his eyes, some of which that he didn't even recognise, but nonetheless, every one of them haunted him more than the one before it. Was...was this despair? He let out a final scream of anguish, then blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------    

 "...Nnghh, what the-?" Shuichi woke up groggily, sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. When he looked around, he noticed he was in one of the beds in the academy's infirmary. He also noticed he was...shaking slightly, and feeling really weird, too..."But that's alright!..." he thought. "It's...a good kind of weird...if that makes sense..." After a minute or two, Kaito peeked into the room, and seeing Shuichi awake, he came in, a relieved look on his face.

"Sidekick! Thank god, I was gettin' worried that you weren't gonna wake up! Heh, pretty stupid of me to think, right?" he rambled. "But...to be honest with you, I'm just really glad you're okay, y'know? We heard you screaming from across the academy and we were terrified, to say the least...what even happened to set you off like that?"

Shuichi...began to think for a moment. What should he say to this? What can he say? He still remembered what happened to warrant him being here in the first place, but strangely enough, thinking back to those memories felt...so good now, even near the point of pleasure...does he tell Kaito how he felt? Or would that be crossing the line? 

Kaito noticed his thoughtful expression and frowned slightly, a glint of suspicion in his purple eyes. "Shuichiii? You in there, bud?" He waved his hand in front of Shuichi's glazed over eyes, then noticed something about them. Instead of the regular shade of pale green, Shuichi's eyes were...a bright pink? Without warning, the detective seemed to have snapped out of his deep thought, a somewhat disturbed look about him, then quickly noticed Kaito staring at him. "...What? Do I...have something on my face?" 

"A-Ah, it's nothing..." Kaito quickly looked away, but Shuichi grabbed his arm, catching the astronaut off guard. "Sh-Shuichi, I'm gettin' kinda freaked out now, are you feelin' alrigh-" he tried to ask, but was cut off by Shuichi. "Kaito, Kaito, Kaito...are you okay? Hahah..." Kaito...was taken aback by this, but wasn't having any more of this. "C-Cut the crap, sidekick, what's wrong?!" Shuichi stayed silent for a second, then let out a chuckle, with eventually grew into a mad, sickeningly uncharacteristic laugh, causing the other boy's stomach to drop. "Don't you see? This world's wrong, Momota, you really haven't noticed it...?!" 

After those words escaped Shuichi's lips, Kaito just looked at his sidekick in stunned silence.

    -----------------------------------------------    

to be continued you word whores

this is way too advanced for a shitpost im. in pain