Chapter 4- The Idea

a/n and content warnin: VERY NSFW JESUS FUCK

why am i like this huh? oh yeah im a whore. continue

   -----------------------------------------------        

Shuichi paused for a moment. "I...could seriously hurt myself doing this. But then again, isn't the pain just one of the best parts...?" He thought. "Oh, fuck it. You only live once on this bitch of an earth!" He chuckled to himself, grabbing the saw that Kiyo left behind and some how managing to cut a crude hole just big enough for his liddol detective weewee to fit inside. "W-Well, here's hoping this works! And if it doesn't...I'm fucked. Q-Quite literally..." He spits on his hand, pulls down his pants, then rubs his peen to lube it up, then slowly slips it into the hole.

"A-Ah~..." A shudder of pleasure ran through the boy's body, and he closes his eyes as a few little moans escapes his lips. He had never felt this feeling before, never having had sex before, and being a virgin, he was quite interested about this sort of thing, but felt too awkward to ever act on his curiosities about it all, and it felt amazing to finally let himself go. 

After a moment or two, he began to thrust gently, causing him to moan louder. "Hhnnn~....f-fuck~..." He hugged the plank close to him, continuing to hump it. "Hnn...p-perhaps I  should...no, I should definitely thank Tsumugi for showing me that video of hers...I mean, I-I mightn't of-ah~!-found the confidence to explore my desires like this, if not for her~..." He murmured to himself, then started to thrust harder, precum also starting to leak out of his dick, making his face flush an even brighter shade of pink. "Mmh, mm~! F-Fuck~!!" 

He was really getting into it now, beginning to thrust harder and harder, drooling as his balls slapped against the wood, causing his moans and cries to grow louder and louder, and he tried to stop himself or at least try to quieten down, but he couldn't control himself. It felt too good, it was almost heavenly for him. Finally, after what seemed like forever, his eyes rolled back and he let out a tremendous moan of pure pleasure and came all over the wall in front of him.

Panting and blushing, he pulled his now flaccid benis out of the hole, seeing the cum dripping out of it and the splatters of it on the wall. "O-Oh wow...that's a lot more then I would've expected...guess cleaning up's gonna be a little difficult..."

"That will not be an issue right now." A familiar voice came from at the door. "K-Kiyo-!" Shuichi exclaimed as he turned to see Korekiyo standing in the doorway, causing him to blush in embarrassment. "I can explain, I-I swear-" "That is not necessary. What I have seen explains quite enough." Kork interrupted, causing the other boy to wince slightly. "...Are you...g-going to kill me now?" he asked after a brief moment of silence between the two. The anthropologist seemed to think for a moment, then he chuckled. "Kehehe, of course not, you are my partner in crime, after all. But...it appears to me that we may need to reschedule our meeting~..." 

Shuichi's look of shame turned to that of slight confusion. "H...Huh?" Korekiyo chuckled, then pinned him up against the wall again and whispered into his ear, causing the detective's heart to race. 

"Shuichi...witnessing that beauty was something I could not miss out on for the world...would you...mind if I experienced it as well?"

   -----------------------------------------------   

lets just say there was more than one hole in the fuck plank after all that went down, ahah. perhaps shuichis hole also. ohohoh.

anyway yeah. follow for more abhorrent creations against whatever saw me fit to exist in this world and maybe even some semi-serious stuff along the way because who knows? not me