Grace

Bianca didn't look like herself. Something was wrong.

"BIANCA!" I yelled

I pulled Luke with me, and we ran up to meet her with the Oracle of Delphi, our friends following close behind.

Bianca looked like she was out of her mind-literally. It's as if, she didnt know where she was. She was mumbling to herself and her eyes had the look of someone who was lost and insane.

"What Happened?"

"I'm so sorry Grace, I found her near the Grove of Dodona. I brought her straight here. She definitely didn't look like her usual self. We must take her to Mr. D right now, before it gets any worse."

I looked at the Oracle of Delphi dead into her eyes, glaring at her with anger. Luke put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down just as Sammy, Emily, and Marie caught up with us.

"Emily can you turn into something and get Bianca to the big house as fast as you can?" Luke asked. Though, we all knew that wasn't a question.

Emily nodded and shifted into an eagle. She took bianca by her talons, and flew to the big house.
Just as we were about to turn around and leave, Rachel called back Luke and I. Sammy and Marie gave quizzical looks, but we reassured them itd be fine and to not wait up and we turned toward The Oracle.

"There is something you should know. Something that has been brewing since the last great prophecy in which your parents had been apart of."

I turned to Luke and exchanged looks that said uh oh.

"What do you mean?" i said "Whats going on?"

"We better talk at the big house." she said
                                               *    *    *

When we reached the big house, there was unexpectedly loud yelling coming from inside, and it sounded angry. Rachel had a worried expression on her face.

"What's with all the comotion?" i asked

Rachel sighed. "An old mistake that was never fixed."

I didnt know what she meant, but as we walked through the door, My dad, and another older demigod dressed in all black were by the pinocle table yelling and arguing, while mom and another older demigod with blonde hair, and a nice smile, were sitting next to eachother while they listened to the other two yell.

"I lost my sister because of you! Now i have to lose my kid because of yours?!"

"Nico, I swear, this is pure coincidence!"

"I will not have her being taken away from me! Especially because of your kids! This is worse than my sisters death Percy, Because now, I have to watch her go insane!"

"Nico, I'm Sorry! Please just listen-"

"No! No more! I won't have it!"

Nico started to get a purple glow. Mom saw and nudged the Demigod who was next to her, and he looked up. He walked over to Nico and bear hugged him.

"Neeks, Calm down. You know this isnt on purpose. Don't you remember all those times Percy helped you? He's you friend! Why would he help you, and befriend you if he was just out to get you?"

Mom and Dad, as well as Rachel all crossed their arms, and turned and looked at the blonde demigod.

"Really Will, that's the example you use?"

"Um....."

Suddenly, Mr. D busts through the door.

"Would you two STOP YELLING before I turn you BOTH into dolphins!"

Mr D. Had a purple looking fire flickering in his eyes to signify he was deadly serious. It must've scared both Dad and Nico half to death, because they immediately stopped talking and straightened out.

"We will be discussing this later." Nick said, eyeing my dad with annoyance. He then turned to pay attention to Mr. D.

"Your lucky you found her when you did. Had we waited any longer, I would have had to put effort into it."

Dad crosses his arms, as well as every demigod in the room.

"But she's fine now. You can go inside and see her. Peter Johnson, Annie Bell, and Miss Dare, I'll need you to stay put. There is much to discuss."

All of them nodded their heads, while the rest of us ran inside the room to see Bianca. When we saw her, she was sitting up on the bed, looking good as new. I ran up and gripped her into a hug so tightly, Luke had to warm me to take it easy.

"What happened? Where did you go?" I asked

"I'm not sure how it happened. I was fighting like everyone else during capture the flag until I heard these voices, and then I woke up here."

"Voices in the woods." Marie shook her head

"That doesn't sound good" Emily added

"I heard stories, but I never thought it was really there." Sammy said

"The Grove of Dodona." Like announced "How could this happen? I thought the wind chimes would block it out?"

"There are exceptions."

We all turned to look at Rachel who entered the room.

"Come. We must talk. The fate of the world depends on this."

We didn't waste time, and we all filed back into the main room, anxious to hear what was going on.