stressed | tom holland

y/n

y/n

I woke up and already hate the day.

Today is when exams start and I had to put my full focus on it. Ive been studying for about 5 hours or more a day and to add on to my work I also had family problems and other shit that'll be a waste of brain cells.

I got up and went to the shower. After I finished I wore.

Your outfit:
without the hat

I grabbed a piece of toast and headed to my car and and left my dorm room

I grabbed a piece of toast and headed to my car and and left my dorm room. While I was walking through the lobby i heard someone call my name.

"Y/n!" Tom my boyfriend said.

"Hey babe, what's up." I replied once he got next to me and he did a quick peck and replied.

"Nothing I just saw you walking, are you ready for the exam."

"Ha no." I said sarcastically.

"You'll do fine I know you will."

We got i class and Tom and I sat next to each other while my friend Zendaya sat on my left in the middle of the collage classroom.

Someone took a test and passed the extra ones to Haz and he took a test and passed the extra ones to tom and he took a test and passed the extras me a I took a test and then passed the extras to Zendaya and she took a test and passed the rest and so on.

"Alright class I want complete silence until I say so, you may use your calculators for all questions. When you done sit patiently and wait till the rest of the class is done as well. Begin..." Mrs. Allen said. ( I see u flash fans, btw it's Barry's mom Nora not Iris or their daughter )

Everyone flipped there paper and began. To my advantage the 'study for 5 hours everyday' thing worked and most of the questions were easy so I was the 10th person out of the 100 and something to finish.

Mrs. Allen said that we'd be getting are scores back tomorrow so we didn't have anytime after this class to review are answers because a machine was scoring them so I spent a good amount of time checking my answers to make sure they were right.