drunk | tom holland

your pov:

Right now I was currently at work and at my desk when I heard my phone vibrate.

Zendaya: Heyy hoe, sooo I may or may not have invited us to a party and you may or may not have to go weather you like it or not so basically what I'm trying to say is that get ready and look sexy for tonight and bring tom if you want.

You: your kidding right? I have work tonight I can't go to a party

Zendaya: oh come on we haven't hung out in ages and Jacob and Laura really miss you. please Y/n.

You: fine but I have to bring Tom and I can't drink either bc someone has to drive us home okay?

Zendaya: that's perfect. see you then. love uuu

You: love u too

I sighed and went to my bosses office. "Hey boss so it turns out that I have a family emergency that I have to go to, my niece just broke her arm and no one can take care of her for personal reasons but I was hoping I could take the night off." I lied right to her face.

"Oh yea yea of course I hope everything turns out okay." She said leaning against her desk.

"I hope so to. Well thank you better get going." I left the room and grabbed my bag then went to the elevator to get ready for the dreadful night.

———————————————

I entered Tom and I's apartment and took of my shoes and placed my bag down on the coffee table in the living room. "Hey babe I'm home!" I yelled waiting for Toms response.

"Be down in a sec love!" He replied

I went upstairs and opens out master bedroom. "Babe?"

The bathroom door opened to a Tom with only a towel around his waist that exposed his v line and one towel in his hands drying his hair while saying; "Hey love, why home so early?" He then threw the towel that was in his hands on the chair in our room and walked toward me. I tried not to look down at his chest or below his v line.

"Yea about that. We have to go somewhere tonight." I said as he approached me and he lifted his hands to my cheeks and gave me a gentle kiss.

"ok, and where is that exactly?" He dropped his hands to my waist. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"Z texted me at work saying that we have to go to a party tonight and also that we had no choice." I said and brought my hands to his shoulders and rubbed them up and down his biceps.

"Ughh again. Didn't we got like last week?" He groaned and threw his head back.

"Uhh close, last June. It's November..." I said and chuckled slightly.

"Ok fine let's go get dressed than."

***********************

It was about and hour before I was out of the shower with a full face and my hair slightly curly.

"Ok now what to wear." I murmured to my self while walking into our walk-in closet. It took me around 10 min to pic a dress because I didn't have many to choose from but I went with this short creamy white colored dress and plain black heels.

dress: