goodbye | tom holland { being famous series }

your pov:

I knew he left tomorrow, I knew him better than his parents did. I knew he didn't have the strength to tell me. But it's okay because he didn't need to. I don't know how I'm gonna do with him being gone. I don't know if I'll handle it as much I know he'll be able to. I knew he wanted me to come with him but he knew that I start college soon.

We were suppose to start together, but I guess things didn't go its way. I wasn't really hurt about that, I was hurt that he made his future plans without me. We did everything together and our future is what we saw in each other but I'm starting to think that that's only how I saw it.

We walked back to his house and went to his room, we're now on his bed watching Captain America: Winter Solider. I loved this movie to death and so did he. I was sitting some what upward and his head was on my collar bone with the computer on my lap. He fell asleep pretty quickly, crying usually drains him out.

I kissed his forehead and moved slowly so I could let his head fall into his pillow. I wanted to stay here. One last nap with him sounded like heaven but with what he did without me, I didn't think the way a did about our relationship anymore, I don't think he loves me as much, he knew how important this was to me but I guess it'll be okay. I'm not sure and I won't be for a while but only time will tell.

I eventually got out of his bed without waking him and walked downstairs, I put on my white NMD's and walked back to my complex.

toms pov:

I woke early from my alarm clock. It was 8:00 am and my plane leaves at 9:30 am. When I sat up, I noticed Y/n wasn't next to me anymore. That was unusual, every time she came over, she stayed the night. I let it go but after those thought we're erased I realized that, I won't see her again. Last night was the last time I ever see her again, tears started welling up but I blinked them away.

I went over to my suit cases in my closet and brought it in front of my bed. I then went over to my dresser and put on grey sweatpants and a black shirt. After I brought my luggage down stairs and said goodbye to my family and Tessa, which was the most difficult but I knew I'd see her again.

I got in my car and drove to the
airport. Once I arrived I went through the luggage and all the other shit and I stood outside of the airplanes entrance door until. Y/n invaded my thoughts again. I really wanted to say goodbye but I've never before so I didn't know how. I wanted to hold her and kiss her but it's too late. I looked around the airport until I saw someone.

your pov:

When I woke up, I immediately went to check my phone to see anything from Tom but nothing. I got ready and wore a get long sleeved shirt and and tight black yoga pants with my white shoes again.

the shoes:

I got in my car and drove to the airport

I got in my car and drove to the airport. Once I got there I told the officers that I was just saying goodbye to someone, they eventually let me go and I saw Tom, I waited until he noticed me. He did. I saw his bloodshot eyes look into mine. He started panicking and looked down as if I would be mad. I don't think he knows how much I know about him. He's scared because he thinks I'll be mad. I walked up to him at least a foot apart.

"Tom..." I sighed

"I'm sorry." He shakes his head looking down. "I'm so sorry. I-" he gets cut off by me hugging him. He starts to sob like yesterday again. His hands were wrapped around me tightly. "I- I- wanted to to t-tell you but i was so scared you'd be mad." He sobbed again. "I don't want to leave anymore. I w-wanna be with you."

"Tom." I pull away but he leaned back in and hugged me again.

"Don't let go. Please." He sniffled.

"Okay. Okay. I won't. But you have a big chance here about what ever you want and I can tell because you didn't even tell me about it. I love you Tom. So damn much, but you gotta go. I know you have anxiety about leaving but your gonna get past it. I know you will."

"P-please. Please don't make me go. I don't want to leave." He continued sob but a bit less.

"I'm not making you go, I'm telling you and I know you want to leave to, I wouldn't say this if I knew you wanted to stay. But I know you and I know you want to live your dream. So go live it." I pulled a bit back just enough to see his face and kissed him. I kissed him so sweetly and long.

"I love you Tom."

"I love you too Y/n." He kissed me again then wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Flight 9401 to Atlanta boarding."