.job.

I go to ' Holy hospital '. according the newspaper, holy hospital is located at west of this city. So, i go west and find a really big building. in front of the building i see some word. That's building called 'holy'. So i go in that building at the front door of the hospital I saw a piece of paper. Paper content:

' Holy Hospital '

" Physician assistant needed. If you are interested please come to the room 'K' on the 5th floor of this hospital. We chose people through 3 tests. Written test, practice tests and language tests. "

"3 test, huh? its look kinda hard.. but i can't give up now! "says me.

I went to the room 'K' as the paper instructions. I headed to the elevator near the corridor. "So, this is elevator.. its so cool, i feel a little dizzy when it go up. But this is awesome! "i said in my heart.

"Ting"

Seems the elevator has stopped. The elevator door opened quickly and addressing the content of the 5th floor. I stepped out of the elevator. " wow, so white! The hospital use white cat colour! Looks cool, i really like it. I want to work in here.. "says me.

Hmm.. a room with 'K' word. Where's that? I search that room everywhere but i can't find it. Where? Where? I see a office boy around the toilet.

"Sorry, do you know where's 'K' room, ojii-san?" i ask him.

"Why did you ask?"says that office boy

"Because i wanna to be doctor assistant! please tell me, ojii-san! "i said.

"Assistant.. doctor assistant? You'll regret it. "said that office boy.

"Why? Doctor assistant is a nice job! "I ask him back.

"Yeah, that's right. But not in this hospital. " he answered my question.

"What's wrong with this hospital? It's look great.. " i ask him with slow voice.

"..I can't answer that.. go to that corridor and you'll find a door with 'K' word. "he said secretly.

"...*silent for a while* ...ah, thanks, ojii-san! " I thanked him and then into the corridor indicated by. I wonder why he said it with secretly talk mode. Aah.. i found it! What's a big door, its looks so expensive! waah! That door is look like filled by gold because its has gold colour, the size is eeh.. 5 times more big than me!

I opened that door.

[ to be continue! thanks for reading my fanfiction! I know i have bad english, i will do my best! Arigato! ]