.first.

"Kurapika? that's a weird name too. Heh! "That's man says again.

"What's wrong with 'Kurapika'? "I reply.

"That's WEIRD. Is your ear broken or what? I already said it. "He smile and show his tooth to me.

"Your name its weird too. "I calmly reply him.

"What? "He start yelled at me.

"Woodly-san, please stop this. aren't you ashamed? yelled at 12 years old child? "Sera says gentle and ignoring Woodly's stare.

"Cih! You're lucky! if it not because that's woman, you must be dying or maybe died now! "Woodly looks mad.

"Bleeh! "I'm stick my tongue out.

"Okay, let's start now. "she take out some paper and shows us. Then, she give it to us. 1 people get one. I take one and see that's paper content. It's full of questions and it's look like i must answer all of them.

"Uuh.. anu.. "a girl with blonde hair standing and asks, "what's should we do with this? "

"Fill it. If you get 5 wrong answers, you fail. "she answer.

Eeh? 5? I .. there are more than 100 questions here and we just can have 4 wrong answers? That's impossible.. but maybe i can.. i should think positively! Okay.. i need to calming myself. I look to the paper. Its containing so much word. So much!

But, all of them it's so easy. I can answers all of them. Simple thing to do. I answering those questions and in 30 minutes i finished. It's kinda hard, but i already study about that in my test to gain permission to go to outside world. After check it, i give it back to that's woman.

"Finish?! " she looks surprised.

"Um.. yeah. " I'm reply her.

"Are you sure? " she asked again.

"Of course! " I'm reply her again.

"Okay then.. i will check it. " she says.

She hold the paper and start spelling something. I confused. An aura surrounding her but i can't see it. "corrections! " her eyes change colour to purple after see say 'corrections' thing. Then..

"Wow, its all have correct. You're amazing, kid! " she back to normal,

"Eh? You already check it? That's too fast! "I'm reply her.

"Of course I'm fast. I'm a examiner. "She looks proudly.

"Waah, that's amazing! "I praised.

"Thank you and you pass. "She smile gentle.

"Ah, really? Then, what should i do now? "I ask her.

"Hm.. nothing. "She replied it so simple.

"Eh? Pardon? I don't understand.. "I ask her again.

"You just need to go home and come back here again tomorrow. "She reply me.

"O-okay, i get it, "I reply her, "then.. eh, let me excuse myself. "

I in my way go home.

"Huh? That's so simple.. "I'm wondering while i walk home.

"Hey, Kurapika-sama! "A girl voice yell my name.

"Hm? You? What are you doing here? "

***

Who is that girl that yelled 'kurapika' name?

[ to be continue, i hope u like it. Bear my english. ]