I. Author's Note

Hello guys! AceeuuNim here! How are you doing guys?

Anyway, before I continue this story, I'd like to say thank you for those who are reading my very first Wattpad Story. Yey!

First of all, I'd like you to know some changes on this story. Since this is a 2018 revision or what we called revised edition, expect some changes on the story line. Is it a good thing? Yes! It is! Because it only means that the story will run smoothly as I update it. Second thing, I've added media clips on every chapter. What does it means? You can now listen to our sound track included on every chapter! Yey! Every chapter of the story include media which suits the mood of the story. Then, also, I will update the story twice a week. The book contains 25 chapters over all (23 chapter plus 2 special chapters). No book 2 will be available as of the moment, but who knows, right? Finally, if the story was successfully completed, I'll be working on a new story right away. So yey! Expect a new story genre, it might be thriller, romance, fantasy etc., who knows!

Thank you so much for supporting along the way! I'll make sure to give you the best of it. Keep on reading my work. Thank you. ♥️

Tip: Play the media while reading the story so that mas okay ang mood while reading.

- AceeuuNim