Perfectionist (Reiji)

It was when he saw his only friend being a perfectionist, he then realised no one can be perfect.

You and Reiji Sakamaki are matched for the most well mannered and the smartest students in school. As you stared at the school's records of achievements, you couldn't help but glare at the results for top student.

Y/n:"*sigh* tied again......"

You were a perfectionist, you always liked everything to be carried out just right, if not, you will get into some mess.

You were currently in the school's library studying like your usual schedule. Until you hear a more than too familiar voice. Him.

Reiji:"Well if it isn't the perfect girl, Y/n L/n."
Y/n:"Yes it is indeed me, Reiji Sakamaki. Is there anything that you require my assistance for?"

You asked him with the most calm tone you can muster since you were not exactly friends with him, in fact you two are the school's biggest rivals.

Reiji:"Well Miss L/n, my purpose of being here is to request something of you."

You then glared at him.

Y/n:"And what would that be?"
Reiji:"I was wondering if you would like to take the opportunity to come over to my mansion after school."

You knew he was up to something. You both never really interacted much in fact this was the first time you two had a full conversation.

Y/n:"What are you planning Sakamaki?"
Reiji:"Oh nothing much Miss L/n, I just want to see for myself whether or not my school rival even deserves to be up top with me for most well mannered and perfect student. I do know that you are every intelligent but I would still like to know if you are as well mannered and perfect as everyone claims you to be."
Y/n:"I would decline that offer, but I do want you to see what I am capable of. So alright I will come over after school."
Reiji:"Alright then, I will see you later then Y/n."

Reiji then teleports away and you continued your reading. The whole time you keep thinking.

What is he planning? He has never came up to me and asked me something like this before.

(Time skip)

You are now inside Reiji's room inside the mansion, and you two are currently, believe it or not, having a pleasant time with each other. You were just admiring Reiji's fine tableware collection when he came up behind you.

Reiji:"I see you really like my collection."
Y/n:"Yes I do actually, however do you mind if I move one of your tablewares?"
Reiji:"Why on earth would I ever let anyone touch one of my finest additions to my collection?"
Y/n:"Trust me you will defiantly love the change that I will make."
Reiji:"Fine, but scratch a single piece and I will make sure you never see another sunrise again."
Y/n:"Ok ok don't need to be so exaggerated."

You then start to angle the plates more to a diagonal angle and you also moved a few teacups to match some of the colours together.

Y/n:"All done, what do you think?"

Reiji widened his eyes, he always thought his collection was perfect but it turns out you made it even more appealing.

Reiji:"Wow, I am impressed Y/n you have defiantly made your point on being a perfect student. And I do have to say I did enjoy spending time with you today."
Y/n:"I also did so Reiji, by the way would you like to be friends instead of rivals?"
Reiji:"That would be a pleasure Y/n."

(Time Skip)

You and Reiji had been hanging out a lot together since the day you started your friendship with him. You both really enjoy each other's company.