Kindness (Azusa)

He never was shown real kindness before in his life but a certain girl was able to change that.

In this story, you are once again half neko half vampire. Also this chapter contains mention of self harming so that's a Warning.

You were a shy girl, you were very quiet in school and pretty much people nicknamed you the schools doormat since you are in fact behaving like a doormat. However even though you were a sweet girl, if you need to stand up for yourself, you are capable of it.

You were currently in the nurses office resting because you fell of a tree branch you were sleeping on. When a certain green haired vampire walked in.
You knew him all too well as Azusa Mukami, the reason why you new him so much was because you keep hearing people gossip about him being a gypsy as a kid.

When he came in, you were already getting ready to leave in infirmary. You two took a quick glance at each other and Azusa notice the thick layer of bandages around both of your arms. That was the day he took curiosity to you.

(Time Skip)

A few days past since your encounter with Azusa and you were currently walking through one of the hallways of Ryoutei academy when you saw him again, only this time there was a group of bad boys surrounding him. They were making fun of him saying something about him self harming and about him being a gypsy. One of them even dared to snatch Azusa's knife from his hands and placing it near Azusa's wrists but Azusa was not stopping them, knowing his personality. But before they could hurt him, you stepped in.

Y/n:"Umm excuse me but could you guys please stop this?"
Bully #1:"Oh look who it is, is the doormat trying to help the gypsy? How cute."

Students then started to gather around the area.

Y/n:"Umm no, just please don't hurt him."
Bully#1:"Yeah yeah whatever, now leave or else he is not going to be the only one with this knife in his wrists."

Everyone then started to laugh at you, but then you snapped.
You then snatched the knife away from bully#1 which shocked everyone.

Y/n:"EXCUSE ME! I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BE KIND, BUT I GUESS YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANY OF IT, I DEMAND YOU LEAVE AZUSA ALONE RIGHT NOW! OR YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME AND THIS KNIFE!"
Bully#1:"U-uhhh o-okay."

He then ran away apologising to Azusa as he turned a corner with his friends following his trail. You then gave everyone around Azusa the death stare and everyone ran off a quickly as their little legs could possibly bring them.
You then turn towards Azusa.

Y/n:"You ok?"
Azusa:"Yes...but...you didn't have to...do that..."
Y/n:"Its alright I just can't see you hurt."
Azusa:"Aren't you Y/n L/n? The neko girl from my class?"
Y/n:"Yes, yes i am. Would you like to be friends?"
Azusa:"Really....? You....would be okay...with that?"
Y/n:"Of course, you seem to need the company."

(Time skip)

Since the day you started your friendship with Azusa, people have been nicer to him. You 2 were currently hanging out on the school's rooftop and he was helping you fix up your bandages.

Azusa:"Hey Y/n?"
Y/n:"Yes?"
Azusa:"Do...you think...I should start....sleeping on...trees like you?"
Y/n:"Why would you want that?"
Azusa:"Well...whenever you....sleep on trees....you always seem to....fall and get hurt...and I love...getting hurt."
Y/n:"Azusa.....I understand why you like to be in pain, but I also want you to understand why I stopped that bully from hurting you the other day."
Azusa:"Is...it because you.....hate me?"
Y/n:"No....I stopped him from hurting him because I care about you. Azusa, like I said when we first hung out, not everyone shows their love by hurting others."
Azusa:"But-"

You then place a finger on his lips and he blushed at this.

Y/n:"Shhhh *whispers*I know that you think that way because of your childhood, but that is in the past....don't you think its time to move on?"

Azusa slowly nods his head and you remove your finger.

Azusa:"But I....still don't understand why must.....you stop....the bullies for me....we didn't even know each other...at that time."
Y/n:"Well Azusa, sometimes everyone deserves to be shown a little kindness. Well I better be going now, see you tomorrow."

You then left the rooftop, leaving Azusa to sit there to think about what you just told him. Azusa then mumbles to himself.

Azusa:"Everyone deserves......kindness huh? But what I have......seen is no one has shown....a single act of kindness to the......kindest girl in the world....."

The next day, you got hurt again, and you were on your way to the infirmary, however you had lost you balance and fell down and hurt you leg even more, now you cannot walk at all. All you could do was wait in the hallway considering the fact that your phone was in your locker and you cannot call anyone for help. But so far, everyone who walked pass you either call you a doormat or just walk pass you, until you saw him, bully#1.

Bully#1:"Well well well, if it isn't the doormat being a real doormat by now*evil grin* lets see how your face clean my shoes hahaha."

He was about to step all over your face when suddenly,

???:"How dare you speak to her that way!"

You both looked up and saw Azusa with a emotionless face, but his eyes were blood red. And in his hand was one of his sharpest daggers.

Bully#1:"Oh now the gypsy is here, this is going to be fun."

Azusa then snapped, much like you did a few days ago.
He then grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the wall.

Azusa:"Now you.......listen here and you listen good, don't you......dare mess with Y/n ever again, or......this knife you see in my hand.....will be down your throat. Understand?"

Bully#1:"Y-yes sir."

The bully then ran down the hallway and apologised to you while running.

Azusa:"You ok?"
Y/n:"Yeah thanks..."
Azusa:"Here...let me.....help you to the infirmary."

Then to your surprise, Azusa lifted you up causing you to jump and carried you all the way to the infirmary bridle-style.
With the position you were in. You blushed the whole way to the infirmary.

Azusa:"Hey Y/n."
Y/n:"Yeah?"
Azusa:"I know....this is sudden, but would.....you like....to be my girlfriend?"
Y/n:"*blush*W-why the sudden question?"
Azusa:"*smiles*Because I.....love the way you showed me.....kindness and I want you to be the......one of the few people that I show kindness to."
Y/n:"I-I would love to be your girlfriend."
Azusa:"Thank you....I am glad.....you like me too."

He then kissed you on the cheek which caused you to blush.
Azusa defiantly learned a valuable lesson that day thanks to you, everyone deserves a bit of kindness.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this story on Azusa♡ a.k.a little Cinnamon roll<3. Thanks for reading! Until next time<3

Behind the scenes:

A/n a.k.a(Angel):"So Azusa, what do you think about your part of the story?"

Azusa:"I really.....liked it....but one question..."

Angel:"What is it?"

Azusa:"What...is a...cinnamon roll? I always hear....people calling me that..."

Angel:"Aww....you don't have to worry about that, it is a fitting nickname for you and that's all that matters."

Azusa then leans over and sniffs my neck.

Azusa:"Hey Angel... are you by any chance a.....masochist?"

Angel:"Umm no."

Azusa:"But...can I bite....you anyway?"

Angel:"Sure...how can I say no to that innocent face of yours."

All I can say about Azusa is that he is the most adorable guy I had ever seen, he is sooooo cute! I could just cuddle with him all day long!