[Chapter Two : Rain]

October 13th, 2017
Around 10PM.

It was already midnight and Y/N finished studying the first chapter of one of her books.

She was already tired from studying almost all day, so she went to take a cold shower to lower the stress. Besides, it will also help her reordenate her thoughts and feelings.

A few minutes later. She was coming out of the bathroom and her phone ringed. She dried her hair and then went to see who sent her the message.

And so as she was told, she started getting ready to see "her dorkies"

She went easy on her appearance, anyways she didn't have anyone to impress: a comfortable jacket, a cool pair of sneakers and a coat because it was getting really cold outside.

30 minutes passed. Y/N lived a little far from the building where the boys were waiting for her.

Although Jisung knew it, he always got a bit worried that something will happen to her in her way over... wherever they were.

He was willed to pick her up but he didn't want media to find out where she lives.

Even tho they were not that famous as other JYP artists, they've been recognized for some fans recently and he didn't want to take the risk but he neither wanted to stop seeing his bestfriend because of a stupid reason like that. She's just a friend after all, right?

— "Why is she taking so long?" — Jisung groaned.
— "Jisung, relax. She may be here in any second." — And as Woojin said that, the awaited girl showed on the corner of the street waving kindly at the nine boys.
— "Hello there, my brothers." — Said Y/N.

She had been so much time with them by now that she already acted like one of them.

Let's add the fact that she was so comfortable being able to be herself around them that she was like the 10th Stray Kids member.

— "Why did you guys bring umbrellas?" — She asked seeing all of the boys holding an umbrella on their hands.
— "Ah, didn't you see the weather news or even the cloudy sky? It will rain for sure, Y/N!" — Said Seungmin jokingly as she turned her eyes to see a gray cloudy sky.

— "Yah! Why did you anyways invite me if you knew it will rain?!" — She complained loud.
— "We wanted to see you, idiot." — Said Jisung as he grabbed his bestfriend's shoulder and shaked her softly. She pouted and sighed.
— "It's okay, but if I dare to get my jacket wet... mom will kill me and will never bought me another one and you know how much I love jackets." — She continued pouting, but this time seeing Jisung in the eye. His heart maybe skipped a beat.

"Why does she always do this to me?"

— "Don't worry, we will take care of you." — Felix said and gave a "Jisung will of course take care of you" look to the one and only boy. She saw that, but got a bit confused since she was so innocent.

— "So... let's go!" — She said cheerfully, getting rid of her bestfriend's grip and going forward the boys.

Jisung gave the "I'll kill you" look to Felix and all the boys laughed.

— "You should thank Felix later if it rains." — Minho added. 
— "What? Why do you say-" — But Jisung was cutted by the girl's voice.

— "Yah, will you come or I'll have to head back home again?" — She was shouting to them on the same corner she was before. Jisung smiled to himself.

"How can someone be this cute?"

— "Let's go. We don't want her to beat our asses off." — Said Chan with a smile on his face showing off his dimples.

The ten of them laughed and started walking to where the girl was.

Jisung was trying to figure out what Minho meant. 
Y/N was hoping it'll not rain.