[Chapter Four : Umbrella Pt.2]

October 13th, 2017.
Around 11PM.

The nine boys and girl proceeded to drink and eat their almost dinner as thunders and lights began to appear on the night sky.

Y/N was starting to feel anxious because of the fact that she was so silly for not bringing an umbrella.

After 40 minutes. They were all finished. It was past 11PM already.

They started to head towards the exit door thanking the baristas for staying up to late, after all, they were the only clients they had that rainy night.

Yes, it started to rain.

They stopped in front of the café's exit waiting for the rain to calm down a little bit.

Y/N felt more and more anxious. Her heart wouldn't stop beating so fast that she felt it could explode.

— "I'm such a stupid." — She repeated to herself continually, and then Changbin came to her.

— "Hey, Y/N, what happened?" — She looked away from the rain to face Changbin.
— "Changbinnie! It's nothing, I'm fine." —  She faked a smile.
— "That smile says something else." — She looked at him, confused. — "It's the same smile I had a while ago." — She got surprised and thought about what he meant.

But while she was getting caught in her thoughts, a voice brought her back to Earth.

— "Look! The rain slowed down a bit, now it's our opportunity." — Said Jeongin happily.

Y/N didn't know where to go.

All the boys were heading outside the café with their respective umbrellas, but she didn't have one, she stayed still.

— "You're an idiot, Y/N."— She thought as she put her hood on and her hands on her pockets to at least not get her hair wet. — "Now your mother will definitely kill you."

She was ready to get out... but someone grabbed her by the arm. She was surprised when she saw who it was.

— "Yah. Where were you going? To get your mom to kill you?" — He said in a playful way.
— "Ah... yes? Jisung, isn't that obvious?" — She smiled at him in the same way.
— "Ugh, come on!" — He grabbed her hand that was still on her pockets and pulled her tight as he opened the umbrella.

Y/N skipped a heartbeat.

Jisung never ever in his life hold her by the hand, even if it was just to play around and now he was somehow "hugging" her too?

Her heart was really starting to beat fast again, but this time... this time it wasn't because of anxiety, it was because... of nervousness?

Nervousness because of Jisung? But she didn't have feelings for her... Did she?

Jisung was playing the confident guy, but in reality, he was as nervous as Y/N was.

The umbrella Jisung had was one of the small ones, so he needed to hold Y/N very tight not as an excuse but as a thing he really had to do, otherwise... they would probably get wet.

The both of them were so nervous that they didn't even pay attention at the guys in front of them.

They were giggling and smirking because of the two nervous messes in the back.

— "Who had the idea?" — Said Woojin.
— "No one. We all just hurry to go outside so Jisung obviously will go with her, he couldn't let her get wet." — Hyunjin giggled popping an eye smile because of the huge happiness he had like the other members for Jisung finally making a move.

After a while. They finally arrived to Y/N's home.

— "Jisung!" — Shouted Minho making the boy whom name is look back at him.
— "Will you come with us or will you stay here?" — He said playfully knowing Jisung will gave him a death glare. And yes, there it was.
— "Go ahead. I'll reach you later." — Shouted back Jisung.
— "Okay!" — Minho laughed and went back to the other boys who where heading back to the dorm.

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere. They never had an awkward silence like this since... well, never.

— "So... thank you." — The girl in front of him broke the ice and Jisung went his attention to her again. — "For helping me with the anxiety moment, the capuccino and... the ride here." — When she said the last 3 words, she put her head down to not see Jisung's eyes, she was truly embarrased and she didn't know if it was because of how stupid she looked for not getting an umbrella or because of Jisung's simple existence.
— "It's okay, idiot." — Jisung scattered his bestfriend's hair turning into a messy jungle.
— "Yah!! You know I don't like when you do that!!" — She shouted making Jisung laugh and chuckle from her cuteness.

— "I'm nearly to yell because of her cutuness." — He tought as he was avoiding to see her lips.

His feelings for her were growing up.

He was afraid.

He was afraid because he knew their schedule was getting more and more fullfilled, even if they didn't debuted yet.

That thought was killing him more than ever.

— "Yah." — Jisung was cutted by Y/N's voice. — "Are you heading now? It's too late and the boys may be waiting for you."
— "Oh, right... Well, I think I might see you... tomorrow?" — He said with a lot of doubts.
— "Yeah... I think so." — She said a little sad knowing the fact that Jisung won't have so much time from now on. — "Anyways, I have to study for my exams too, so maybe this is a great time for you to practice." — She fake smiled, again. The boy smiled back.

— "I will try to make time for you Y/N babo, okay?" — He squeezed her left cheek, and she smiled.
— "Okay! I'll work hard too so that when the program starts I'll be there to cheer for you guys." — Jisung smiled.

He didn't wanted to go but he had to. He opened his umbrella and waved good-bye. She waved back.

Y/N was entering her home thinking that she might review her notes one more time, that was starting to make her a bit anxious.

At the though of it, he was startled because of Jisung shouting her name.

— "Y/N!!"
— "Yes?!'
— "Good luck on your studies!! You will do great, babo!!" — He waved one more time and then go ahead to his group's dorm.

And there he was, calming her anxiety again without even trying or knowing.

She smiled, and head inside the house to take a shower.

Maybe faith was playing with them all this time.
But what cards does it has on its hands?