[Chapter Three : Umbrella Pt.1]

October 13th, 2017.
Around 10:30PM.

There were the ten of them heading to where they decided was going to be a simple café. Yes, a café at 10:30PM.

They could easily went to JYP's café, it's the nearest one (literally, just a floors under their practice room) but they wanted to go unnoticed, specially by fans.

It was better for them if the café was far far away from the JYP building.

As they where walking, Chan spotted a surprisingly opened café. It was approximately 8 blocks far from the building.

They were surprised the café wasn't closed yet since it was past 10PM. It's understandable if the JYP café was opened at that hour since trainees are always there 'till late on the morning because of practice and stuff, but this wasn't the case.

But anyways they were happy.

They entered the café, hoping no one could recognize them. Luckily for them no one was inside, just the baristas, a boy and a girl, who smiled kindly at them ready to take their orders.

— "Good night, Sirs and Miss. How can I help you?" — The male barista said.
— "Good night. We'll order separately but will pay all at once." — Said Chan, as expected from the leader.
— "Okay!" — He then replied with a smile.

The boys started ordering their drinks and desserts one by one. They all ordered different things as they had plenty of options but all was just as sweet as the baristas mood.

After all, their motto was "All products here are made just with love."

After 10 minutes. All the boys already made their orders, it was now Jisung's turn and then Y/N's.

Jisung ordered a café cremé for him. It was now Y/N's time to order.

She was indecisive and felt a little anxious since she didn't want the boys to wait for her too much and also felt a bit embarrased for not saying anything to the barista, she thought he probably wanted her to hurry.

Her heart started beating so fast again from anxiety.

Jisung was still by her side and noticed that anxious expression on her face, so he broke the silence.

— "Yah." — She raised her head to look at him, they didn't even had that height difference.
— "Do you want me to order something for you? I'll pay, don't worry, I owe you one for the 10 hours I couldn't talk to you." — She smiled to him, knowing he was aware of her little anxiety attack.
— "Well, you really owe me one." — She punched his arm.
— "Ouch! That hurted, Y/N!"
— "Go ahead, dude." — She laughed with confidence.

From Y/N's point of view, it was just a simple help from him. But from Jisung's point of view, out of that he did wanted to help her get out of that awkward moment, he wanted to make her happy too since she's probably having a hard time trying to study and focus for the upcoming exams.

He then ordered a capuccino for her, he knew it was simple but it was her favorite thing in the world. Everytime they went out she will try to avoid it because of the calories.

"This time will pass, I know she did well enough to deserve it."

He always tried to do anything for her and make her happy, not just because he may have a little crush on Y/N but because she didn't knew she was the one who brought happiness to his life the moment she appeared.

Jisung paid for all the drinks and desserts with everyone's money and then went back along with Y/N to seat with his mates.

Jisung was heading to the table when he was stopped by someone grabbing his jacket. It was her. It was Y/N.

— "Thank you..." — She said a little embarrased. She was also a bit disappointed for bothering him with her anxiety, again. He smiled.
— "It was nothing, idiot. Now, smile please before the boys start to ask weird questions to us, and you those question can be so weird..." — He made an embarrased but funny face to make her laugh. And he achieved his goal.

He really did knew how to calm her anxiety.

After 10 minutes more. All orders were served on the table, so the nine guys and the girl finally could enjoy a deserved meal.

 All orders were served on the table, so the nine guys and the girl finally could enjoy a deserved meal

"Cheers!" Or... I may say, "no cheers"?