Chapter 11: Return (Finale)

Julie's POV:

I layed in my bed, clutching my pillow tightly as I sobbed. I held onto the pillow tighter as I screamed into the pillow, muffling my cries.

"Jack." I said quietly, letting his face invade my mind.

I missed him so much that I could barely contain it. I felt like I was beginning to lose it. I forced my thoughts of Jack out of mind and went to sleep.

I woke up to feel a cold breeze tough my bare skin. My eyes opened to complete darkness. I sat up and looked around, wiping my eyes in the process. That's when I saw it. That's when I saw him at the foot of my bed. I felt time stop as I weeped tears of joy at the sight of Eyeless Jack. I quickly crawled over to him before jumping into his arms as I was engulfed by his hug. The same hug from one year ago. But instead of crying tears of sorrow, I was crying tears of joy.

"I really did miss you, Jack." I said quietly.

"So did I." he replied before engulfing me in another kiss.

"I love you, Julie. I'm never leaving you like that again."

Jack hugged me tightly, seeming to never want to let me go.

"What about Ben?" I asked, concerned.

"We don't have to worry about him. Let's just say that they 'convinced' him to leave you alone." Jack said.

I could hear the happiness in his voice as he said that.

"O-oh." I laughed nervously.

Jack layed me down with him next to me. I snuggled into his warm chest as I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Jack's POV:

I layed there with Julie asleep in my arms. The hole has now been filled, and I made a quick promise before falling asleep: That I will never, under any circumstance, leave my beloved Heart again.

=>6 years later<=

Julie's POV:

I held my newborn baby boy in my arms, holding his little body close to mine. Jake was born only a few days ago, yet I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He had dark brown eyes like me. His skin was pale and a little grey. His brown hair was matted on his little head. I smiled as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

Jack came in a few minutes later with some fresh kidneys. I've gotten used to the taste by now, so the smell wasn't a trouble to me. He set them down, and sat down next to me, looking at Jake.

He poked his nose, causing him to squirm and let out a little laugh. I heard Jack laugh through his mask.

"Slender and everyone else are coming over later today." Jack said calmly.

"Perfect time to have them meet Jake." I said, looking up at Jack.

Jack nodded in agreement.

"He's perfect. I love him; just like I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said, lifting up his mask and pecking him on the lips.

My life was perfect.

End~