Back for Another Round

Heyo! This story contains soft vore and foreplay if you do not like vore than move along, there are plenty of other stories here that don't involve vore. But for those of you who like vore, by all means, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________

Jeff was pulling himself up the rope that Zen had attached to his table. Hiding from Zen was hard, especially since he could sniff him out in under a minute.

". . .15 . . . 14 . . . 13 . . ." Zen's voice resounded around the house and Jeff pushed on as fast as he could. Finally making it onto the table he ran for the centerpiece that had fake fall leaves surrounding seven pumpkin scented candles. Ducking into them he hoped that the burning candles would be enough to mask his scent.

". . . 5. . . 4  . . . 3 . . ." Jeff's heart was beating fast as he tried to calm his breath. He smiled and huddled onto the framework of the candle holder.

". . . 1! Ready or not here I come!" Zen sniffed the air and made his way into the kitchen, Jeff held his breath as he felt eyes on his hiding spot. He peeked under a leaf and saw that Zen had a knowing smile on his face, Jeff felt his heart skip a beat. 'Shit, I'm caught.' He watched as Zen looked to the side and walked away into the living room. 'That's cheap! I'm not falling for your trick this time, I'm staying right here.' He crossed his arms and watched were Zen had disappeared.

Jeff sat there for a long while and he began to wonder where Zen had gone, but he reminded himself that Zen had done this every time they played hide and eat, yeah, that's right, hide and eat. Zen being a wolf came with some benefits, after all, he had a pouch that was located under his ribs on the right side of his body.

Jeff had taken quite a liking to it, even though it scared him to death the first time Zen showed it to him. Jeff remembered feeling so betrayed as he slid to the back of Zen's throat and being swallowed, he was sure that this was Zen's plan all along, just so he could eat him. Yeah, no, Jeff remembered how short the trip was and if he had been at least a little focused he would have been able to tell the smooth walls with bearly any folds in it that had a pinkish glow, was not Zen's stomach.

He laughed quietly, it took him three hours of constant crying and beating on the walls of flesh to realize that he hadn't sustained any injury and there was no pain what so ever, despite Zen reassuring him the whole time. 

While Jeff was reminiscing, he missed the fact that Zen was now standing over the centerpiece and smiling down at it. He only noticed when the candle holder was lifted up, he yelped and hung onto the framework. Zen expected him to under it, not in it, so he surprised when he didn't find him. He could smell Jeff though, even through the candle's scent. 

"Clever, very clever. Trying to mask your scent and hiding in the leaves is very clever indeed~" Even if Jeff knew he was in no danger, that tone of soothing teasing was terrifying. He moved quickly as Zen's hand began to carefully rummage around in the foliage. Jeff made his way to were Zen's face was and stopped dead in his tracks as Zen noticed him. They stared at each other and Zen gave a smile showing off his teeth.

"Why hello, my little snack~" Jeff felt fear start to fill his body. Zen snuck his hand behind Jeff and grabbed him, earning a yelp from the human as he pulled him through the framework carefully but quickly. Zen held Jeff by his thumb and forefinger as he put the centerpiece back onto the table. 

Jeff trashed in his grip and tried to break free, he felt involuntary tears start to slip from his eyes. Zen noticed this and adjusted his grip so Jeff was sitting on his palm.

"I'm sorry, Jeff. I didn't mean to scare you." Jeff looked up at Zen with some tears streaking down his face, "I was just trying to have a bit of fun." He looked ashamed and pulled Jeff to his chest. Jeff felt bad for ruining the mood, but Zen could be so terrifying!

"I-it's alright, but you won so. . ." Zen looked down at Jeff with concern.

"Are you sure? We don't have to, I scared you, that was not my intention." Jeff shook his head.

"I'm sure, you won." He liked how Zen handled him, he just had to push away the fact that he was literally putting his whole existence in Zen's hands, and body. Zen gave him a comforting squee before lifting his hand to his mouth. Jeff stared into the gaping maw of his friend and was suddenly dumped on to the slimy warm tongue.

Jeff turned around and watched as Zen closed his mouth agonizingly slow. Jeff felt fear rush through him again as grabbed onto Zen's lubricated teeth and tried to get himself out of his mouth. He was sort of successful, he got his upper body out and pushed on Zen's lips in an attempt to escape the muscular prison. Zen moaned in pleasure from Jeff's taste and squirming. 

Jeff was slurped and pushed by one of Zen's fingers into his mouth. With the same finger, Zen pressed him onto his tongue and savored his form. He removed his finger with a pop and Jeff's world went dark. He could faintly see light through Zen's cheeks, but not much. He was pressed against the roof of Zen's mouth where he was sucked on like a piece of candy, but the pressure never got too hard as Zen was careful of that.

"Mmmm~" Zen moaned in satisfaction, drooling all the more.

"Come on, Zen." Jeff groaned. Zen chuckled and slurped the pooling salvia over Jeff and down his throat with a deafening gulp. Jeff shuddered at the sound and whimpered, Zen hummed comfortingly and tilted his head back. Jeff yelped and slid to the back of Zen's throat were he was stopped. 

"Mmmm~" Zen moaned again and swallowed Jeff in one massive gulp. Jeff scrunched his eyes closed as the rings of muscle pulled him down giving him a warm tight and very slimy hug. Another moan escaped Zen which turned into a sigh as Jeff was deposited safely into Zen's pouch.

"Do I really taste that good?" Jeff scooted the wall and let himself sink into the flesh as it molded around him.

"Oh yeah~" Zen rubbed his ribs were his pouch was located. "I have always loved the taste of human and you taste fabulous!~" he chuckled and moved into the living room.

"I-I'm g-glad, though it's not very reassuring since you like my t-taste so much." Jeff tried not to think about it as he listened intently to Zen's inner workings. 

"Relax, Jeff. I've never wanted to hurt you or any of the little people, I just love your guys' tastes." He explained while putting on a Scooby-Doo movie. Jeff laughed as he heard the intro.

"You really like Scooby-Doo, don't you?" he laughed and rubbed Zen's pouch receiving a satisfied moan. 

"Shut up, Scooby-Doo is amazing." he pouted but smiled.

"You Overgrown Puppy~" Jeff teased, he curled up into the walls and closed his eyes, he was going to be there for a while. Zen smiled and protectively laid his hands over his ribs feeling the human inside, it was nice to have a friend that fed, literally, his obsession.