Something Wild

As broken and fragile as one may be, there is always that one friend that strengthens them. That is the friend that will carry one to the finish line and beyond as they cheer and encourage.

To experience joy, to find that one thing that builds in your chest and breaks through all those walls, all those barriers that you built to keep yourself safe. 

It's what all of us strive for right? 

Imagine, imagine yourself upon a galloping horse who embodies all that you want to achieve. This horse is the strongest, the quickest, the most agile, and the best friend to you.

It can be a centaur, with the person who you look up to, with the person you admire, the person you love, the person who has helped you through the hardest times that drive you to the dirt.

This horse, this embodiment of freedom and jubilance is galloping at top speed through the most picturesque environment you can think of that brings you to lands unknown and unique to you and you alone.

Now imagine the sound of pounding hooves and heavy breaths moved by strong muscles that pulse with power.

The rippling coat and skin as it stretches and strains over years of endurance and strength. 

The tough hide hardened by thousands of experiences beating down upon it mercilessly.

The flying mane and tail that move with the wind and momentum, never starting never stopping.

The world around you is transformed and bent into that of which you desire and that of which you made your own.

There is no start and there is no finish but the harder and longer you go, the stronger you become, never stopping and always evolving. No mountain or cliff is ever worrying because you know that there is always more road that is just as appeasing and daunting as the last.

Have you noticed? Have you felt your power? You were led and now you lead, use your muscles and your experiences to make your own reality.

There is always something that calls to you, listen to it and run.