Chapter 1

Just like every morning,all the kids in my room made loud noise.Of course I asked if I could had a pair of hearing protectors but mrs.Susie (the owner of orphanage) said that this is impossible for us. I compord with this and slowly stood up.My eyes were still closed and i didn't noticed that i stumbled at my feet and i fell down.I don't know if you understand it but I'm not a morning person.I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them.My best friend Lucy helped me stand up.

"Are you fine Loren?" she asked me seriously

"Hmm yea i think so..." i said when i was back on my feet with thick voice from the sleep

"Are you ready for school?"Lucy asked me

"No you can go to school and I will meet you there"i said

"Ok bb"she said to me with a sweet smile

"bb"I smiled back

After a minute i got dressed and then I went to the bathroom,where i did my usual morning routine.Brushed teeth and hair,shower and put my make up on.I looked at myself in one of the mirrors.My black-brown hair was in a mess and I put a little eyeliner under my eyes.

Sometimes like this I wonder how my dad and my mum are.Are they tall or short?Do they have brown eyes like me or another color?I came in this place since I was 2 years old and mrs. Susie said me that my family left me.She and the other women here were my mums all this years.

"Loren"

"Yes mrs. Susie"i said

"After school I have to tell you something important so come and find me in my office"and then she left

Suddenly i remembered that it's time for school and Lucy was waiting for me.I grabbed my school bag and my phone.

I started running and went out of "The Smilehouse" (the name of the orphanage).The morning sun got out and it was so beautiful.It was November my favorite season.When i opened the school door I realised that the bell had already rang and that there was nobody in the hallway.

First hour we have math and ms. Wavlin (the math teacher) was very hard with you if you were late.

I knocked the door twice and then ms. Wavlin opened it.When i went inside i saw all the children looking at me like i am an ufo.

"Where were you?"mr. Wavlin asked me with a leader tone

"I'm sorry I know I'm late-"

"Yes you are late Loren! go and sit now!"

I sit next to Lucy as always and mr. Wavlin started the lesson again.

-------------------

At least the clock for break rang and Lucy and I went for lunch.

The rest of the day went fairly quick,which was awesome because I was finally about to hear what ms. Susie had to say.

I went quickly to my house (the orphanage) and I started hunt for ms. Susie.I found her,she was at her office.

"Come in" she said to me with a sweet tone

I went in and i sat across her.

"Loren I have to tell you something"

"Is it something important?"i asked

"Yes it is"