Part 11

Later on, the band wanted to take more pictures for the photo album

Peter's set was "Catland" because he believed he had nine lives and that he loved the idea.

While the crew pondered on how they were gonna include a special pose, I was just siting in a chair.

"You could be the one".

They told me to go into the dressing room and find a tiger costume.

I excitedly ran in and when I found one, I asked one of the female workers if she could paint my face to look more realistic.

She liked the idea and we got to work.

Finally, after a while, I was ready.

I jumped out and pretended to be a female Bengal Tiger.

Peter was very much attracted by my sexy look.

When the photographer was ready, he told me to come up with a pose.

Then, Peter whispered to me and I laid down on the floor.

The Catman laid down on top of me and I reached up and kissed him on the lips.

"Well, will you look at that"?

Paul smiled at how cute I looked when I was blushing.

After that, Peter sat down in his leopard print throne, and because he was feeling quite flattered by my little "gift, he held me in his lap and unzipped my costume all the way down to my breasts.

"Purrr-fect..."

The camera aimed itself at me and Peter, and the Catman tilted my head backwards and pretended to make out with me.

"Perfect...just perfect".

The photographer was satisfied with what he had taken.

I went and changed into my regular clothes and when I walked out of the dressing room, Peter lifted me up and he carried me to his throne.

I giggled and tickled his silver kitty nose with a feather.

.