Why should loving be Forbidden at all?

1978 American music award had started  , celebrities buzzing around , Le Freak the hottest hit by Chic was playing in the background!
That bass line from Bernard Edwards had wowed every music "connaisseur "  in the entire show business world and was the disk jokey's favourite!

Michael would of course attend but very low profile , he was too busy working on his own career and upcoming album, "Off the Wall ".

He was standing next to Jackie chatting when he saw an inch of her hair.... and then heard her voice. It was her..... the one and only Diane .  The butterflies started flying inside....

Off the wall will be a blast ! Hell yeh smiled Michael thinking ! I will surpass everyone else and she will finally want to marry me one day..

"Michael, Michael? are you listening ? "Said Jackie.

"Hmmm"  said Michael , instantly pinching  his lips to regain composure.

"Oh yes Jackie,  yes I am sorry , what were you saying at the minute? "
I ... was listening , just that... I was thinking about doing something briefly! "

" Like? Well Michael you seemed hypnotised for a good 2 mn if not more,  not responding anymore.... and I think I know why now giggled Jackie, pointing his chin discreetly at the extremely thin silhouette chatting to Stevie Wonder . "

"Wondering who?? Hee hee hee ... chanted Jackie...  referring to a special bonus secret track on the Triumph album the Jacksons had started working on with Jackie as the lead, isn't it Mike ? I got this one Mike teased Jackie, Hmmm...Miss Ross.... what has she done to my little bro ! "Said Jacquie teasing Michael until he started blushing pink. "

"She bewitched you  ....  our Female Fans should learn from her ... I guess,  said  Jackie ...on How to get the lead singer of the Jacksons hooked ,  and keep him hanging! "Joked Jackie .

"Hey shhhh! Shut up , stop it now please , please , please, Jackie begged Mike,  like when he was a child and the brothers were always teasing him  about Diane .... here is she coming .... your wifey Diane Ross Jackson "

Diane Ross Jackson ...this sounded so right in his ears .... more than right ...
And there she was !  so beautiful and desirable....  sassy.... fierce ..... kind.... thought Michael.... always! His heart beating, hands getting moist.

Hello Jackie , Hi Michaeeeel ...saying his name in that particular affectionate tone again ....he was her best friend in the whole  jackson family !

So nice to see you all here tonight ,
It's going to be so great exclaimed candidly Diane! Holding his hands and swirling around, rocking them amicably, making her hair flow in the air..... oh my Gawd.... thought Michael .... I am not gonna last....

He was like waou ....Absolutely Speechless ...Thinking that as glamorous as she was , she still had that child like side that was making in him weak down to his knees.

‪Michael passed innocently his hands through his hair behind his ears, intimated ! ‬
‪He was so shy around her and in total love .... very cute to witness noticed Jackie . Ah Mike!  was thinking Jackie shaking his head ....‬
‪He of course knew Mike was always in love with her but these few months it was stronger for some reason unexplained ... ‬

As "off the wall" and odd that this may seems for most people , yes Michael wanted Diane like the ground needs water.... only few people knew how much!
The hottest sex symbol of the music Show business was in love with an older divorced woman with 3 girls, as hard to believe that it was.

There were so many girls.....Stephanie , Tate , and the thousands beautiful fans throwing themselves at him all over the world ! At concerts, at hotel rooms!

But ... her.... Diane ..... she will make him shiver of desire any day , sweat when he was cold , no matter the amount of time he was seeing her.

Diane ...he would have married her now in a blink of an eye any day and she knew it!

As far as he could remember he was in love with Diane.  Yes He was totally consumed by his love for her that was the word for it.

They had that night, that changed his life forever, those special hours after the Wiz, few months ago,  and since then his life had never been the same anymore.
She kissed him ..... they 'd almost .... but Diane eluded and would withdraw every time he tried to talk about what happened . There was that uncomfortable tension about it.
All he knew was that he wanted more of her , he wanted all of her....
Dear Lawwd! How will he even survive after that ? Michael threw himself in his work to survive... as He knew deep inside that she was the only one , no other woman will ever do .

In his all entire life never had he seen a woman that was more perfect inside out! he had not desired anything more than her, not even musical success.

That night , Rob 's disillusion, hers, it was already few months ago, Diane never seen it coming ....  Rob did!

They tried to get back together but it was too weak. The relationship eventually ended few months after , it was too hard for both of them but the best thing to do.

As of Michael, it just came like an unexpected sea wave, taking everything else away in her life.
As Rob predicted, Diane eventually fell for Michael hard.... , yes she had already fallen for him emotionally at the time Rob confronted her and this is what she was trying to hide to herself ,but oh my... she did..  fall ... entirely totally passionately for him.
She could still feel the indescribable feeling she had when they touched , caressed, learned to meet in another dimension. It was like a rebirth, nothing like she ever felt before.
She knew now that she wanted Michael , totally, like a woman wants a man , the memories of this night were still so vivid ,raw, and scary.... it was Michael after all! Her "young protégé "
All of this was pretty much infectious to her sanity, and insanely weakening.
She vowed to put that memory in a closet of her mind. Her survival depended on it , or else .....it was burning fire  ....

She was still hearing Michael saying  , I love you Diane  ........  I know I am young but I want you so badly ....please be mine even just this once and I will be complete.

How could he be so sure to love a woman so much at such a young age?

But .... when she looked intensely in his deep brown eyes she knew it was true ... he had chosen.... her

Since then Michael was dangerously in love with her, begging at every occasion to be close to her again....she took her distance to escape but could she really ?.... and yes well... His sexiness and handsomeness was really now at his paroxysm ! And he looked even sexier..... this very night .

How was she supposed to resist? Wasn't she a woman like any other? Supposed to fall under the spell of Magic Michael Jackson....