Finally no barriers and burning ...

Showbusiness celebrities started crowding around, lining up to enter the award room. Michael never really liked mondain events , he just loved performing, the feeling he was conveying to people, the adrenaline, the warmth...

But ..... there was something he had always desired more than anything else in this world..........

"Hum let me leave this man sit next to his Diane ... thought Jackie! "
Jackie executed and purposely left Michael sit in the middle between him and Diane .

He wanted to avoid fighting with Michael anyway, he always instinctively fought everyone who came between him and Diane .

It was that subtle tension that perdured between Rob and Michael , that only people like him the brother and good confident of Michael understood what that tension was about!

You could feel the ongoing push and pull between them. These last years , their interaction was only just a very formal and cold polite tolerance one should argue, freezing the open conflict sometimes.

Michael stopped saying his name .... limiting himself to moan her "husband "..... whilst he was mentioning him, and each time , Jackie could see the light of his eyes abate ....

The curtains opened , Louis Armstrong started playing , the room went gradually dark. The screen showed a movie to echo the upcoming oscars . It was an old silent 1920 's Black & White short movie.

As soon as the dark fully settled and that chatters around quieted, Michael 's gaze focused straight on Diane, he could not help but look at her, he could not focus on the screen.

Diane was finally free! She could be his now ..... , no husband, no boyfriend on his way as far as he knew ... no nothing....

" Jeovah, I am  so tired of chasing her between husbands and boyfriends! " pleaded Michael in silence, this time ... she has to be mine! Please please  God, pleaded Michael , nodding his own approval.

Michael made up his mind to be the "one" she will want always since he was 11, as a "Go getter ", He was slowly but surely walking towards its goal.

Man , the day I will finally possess her...... Jeovah would stop me from doing that yet..... blushed Michael but what Michael 's body desired was diametrically opposed  to Jeovah 's recommendations.

He looked straight in front of him in silence for  a minute , breathing hard.

He had felt her weakness for him too when they kissed on that " night ", and now he needed her to want him , the way he wanted her too.... why not?

It was possible , he was certain , to make her fall ....he felt that when they touched.

Thinking about all of this, He gave her a full, heavy plain gaze, his eyes were literally glued on her, looking at her intensively.

He first analysed her perfect strong cheekbones, the harmonious lines that was defining her so well and that he loved so much and the green emerald pendant she was wearing on her ears , then his eyes drifted to her lips.

Although she was tiny , her lips were full and sensual , inviting ...his stare was caressing her lips.... licking his own naturally.

He swallowed hard.

Diane, moved slightly , changing her position. She was fully aware of his intense examination but was trying to ignore it and concentrated on the screen.

As Michael would boldly continue to look at her , She turned slowly her face and gave Michael a smirk and a chiky look, her eyes smiling .

Michael , embarrassed turned his face away, feeling awkward, bitting his lips as his usual self.

Again there he was naked in front of her , weak... only her could make him feel and react this way....

Diane put one of her well manicured hand on the other one , pressing them against each other , to suppress the heavy atmosphere.

The sexual tension between them was so palpable, the electric attraction so overwhelming that it was alluring....

Michael 's gaze got drowned to her precious hands. Soon, I will put the most beautiful ring on her delicate hands "he thought, and felt the urge to touch her hands, hesitating...

He dared to touch them softly, lovingly like there were a silk tissue he was admiring , worshipping them.

Diane then softly , removed her left hands from his and caressed his legs from top to bottom, the fire started mounting , it drove him crazy. She knew exactly what she was doing to him .

He started moving slowly in his chair up and down , He thanked god for the darkness and also that Jackie had left to the gents early enough not to notice his erected manhood  straining to burst out from his pants .

The lights went back on gradually , but were kept deemed for the ambiance.

Diane looked deeply in his eyes and her gaze went down to his engulfed full pants.

She held one of his hand delicately, pressing discreetly....

Michael felt so embarrassed that he started blushing right in front of her.

Diane knew him since he was a little boy and she seen him naked many times but the size of him... baffled and intimidated her... always .
She noticed how big he was when he would wear tight pants on stage.

Diane was slightly overwhelmed to admit that Mike was making her weak , yes down to her knees...
He was making her melt away literally....

She imagined how good it will be to hold him in her hands entirely and get full control of him... she started getting the tingle in her intimate area and feeling the warm force of her desire that was becoming  more and more , weeks after weeks passing by unbearable.