Chapter 2

Armina lifted her tray, "I'm gonna go talk to the new girls."

"Ok, don't get lost." Annie laughed.

Armina rolled her eyes, "Wow, very funny."

Reiner scooted over beside Annie, "Hey there, Annie."

Annie looked at him and then flicked him in the forehead, "Reiner go flirt with your boyfriend over there, he looks lo-, well actually he looks very sweaty."

"He's not- I'm not gay." Reiner walked away. Annie laughed and looked at Bertholdt, he had a strange sweating problem, and no one knew why.

Annie Leonhardt was a shorter girl, and just like her height, her temper was also short. She was captain of the girls' volleyball team and she'd never lost a game. Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover had been best friends since the 5th grade, and they joined the football team together. They were both very muscular and extremely tall. Armina Arlert had an average height and she was on the cheer squad, she was also the winner of most of the school spelling bees ever since the 2nd grade.

Armina sat down and looked at the new girls, "Hi, I'm Armina, and you both are?"

"I'm Mikasa, this is Erin." They both smiled and Erin waved looking up from her phone.

"Sorry, I was just checking-" Erin looked at Armina with a puzzled face, "Have we met before?"

"I don't think so," Armina answered, "Come to think of it, have you ever competed in spelling bees before?"

"Yeah, but that was-" Erin looked at her, "You're the one who beat me in 4th grade!"

Armina laughed, "That was you?"

"Yep, second place. I haven't competed ever since." Erin frowned.

"But you were so good! You should have stayed in spelling bees." Armina smiled.

Mikasa looked at them both and had no idea what was going on. Erin Jaeger was somewhat tall and had dark hair, she was cheerful and smart. Mikasa Ackerman was about the same height as her, but much more muscular, almost too muscular. She had black hair and seemed to have a darker personality.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to class, "Hey, Armina, can you show me to, hmmm, room 28?" Mikasa questioned.

"Oh, we have the same schedule, Mr. Rivaille is scary, just a warning. Follow me." Armina gulped, this had to be her least favorite class.