˙°42°˙

Jungkook's pov-

When my face was still buried into my own bed, Taehyung spoke up-

  '' C'mon Kookie, let's brush our teeth now~ '' 

I quickly lifted up my head and looked behind Taehyung, who was already entering my bathroom. I ran behind him, crashing our bodies together and patting his butt a few times lightly. My hands were wrapped around his body tightly and I let out a soft giggle right beside his left ear. As a respond, I received TaeTae's adorable giggles. He tried to escape, but, thanks to my working out routines, I was way stronger than he was.

'' Aii- *giggles* Jungkook-aah we need to get ready *giggles more* ''

Taehyung giggled louder, as he tried to escape with wiggling his body around. I made him stop moving around with my strength and said-

'' Say you love me ''

I was expecting a silence, but I was surprised by my boyfriend, who turned around and instantly kissed me, making me almost gasp. The kiss was, surprisingly, longer than I expected it to be. It was even more passionate than I expected it to be. I wanted to feel this euphoria forever. I kept smiling into the kiss, but so was Taehyung. At some point, Tae suddenly broke the kiss and pecked my nose. Then he looked directly into my eyes and said, still being very close to my face-

'' I love you the most, Junguggi~ ''

We're not even an official couple for a day yet and we treat each other like this already. This made me realize that we really truly wanted each other for a long time. It looks like Tae was not the only one fantasizing about being with me.. Either way, his words still made me blush- and I won't be surprised if this is going to be happening forever.

'' May you let me go now? I need to go and grab my tooth brush in the bathroom I share with Hyun- ''

'' Well get ready and bring all your stuff here- From now on, you're gonna share a bathroom with your boyfriend and only him ''

I swayed us and looked at the blushing boy in front of be sideways. He was so adorable, no one could resist him.

'' TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR ROOM WHERE ARE YOU ''

Yoongi could be heard walking through the hallway. I quickly let Taehyung go, so no one would assume anything yet. As soon as he left my room and almost closed the doors, I turned around, walking towards the sink in my bathroom. I looked at myself, in the mirror, grinned widely and leaned on the sink.

*I am seriously, s e r i o u s l y  the happiest person on the world*

These thoughts kept running through my mind, until I heard someone entering my room.

'' Jngug-aa qckly ''

It was obviously Taehyung with a toothbrush in his mouth. He started approaching me, when I quickly put tooth paste on my own tooth brush and started brushing my teeth- along with the tongue- You know, staff told us to clean our tongue too. It was for better and more fresh breath- You can try it also, it kinda works I guess.

'' Oke- Let's go. Let's go Jungkook, Taehyung. Suga Hyung where are you now? ''

Footsteps were again heard on the hallway. It was Namjoon, who was checking up on everyone and opening the doors to make sure we're not in them. I ended up with brushing my teeth and so did Tae. We both put our toothbrushes on the little table, which was attached under the mirror. I gave my boyfriend a little glare and asked him

'' What about the other stuff of yours? ''

I furrowed my eyebrows for a better '' daddy '' effect.

'' I'll bring them later so Hyungs won't be suspicious why I'm taking all my stuff out of the bathroom ''

He bend down to the sink and washed his face as quick as he could. I watched his every move and smiled at myself.

*Clever baby he is*

'' Jungkookah we'll be waiting for you two in the car ''

said Jin, as he passed my room. His voice sounded calming- I was assuming because he was still ' soft ' and happy for us with Tae. I mean, I was also happy. The happiest person alive, really. When TaeTae finished with washing his face, I quickly did the same. 

-

We could already be found in a car. It somehow happened, that me and Tae couldn't be in the same car. I'm not sure how this could happen, since we have Jin, who could save seats for us.. But I didn't bother about it too much. If we'd stick together way too much, we'd probably be caught before we could even reveal it to them.

'' Ya, Jungkookie ''

Someone whispered, next to me on the right side. I turned my head to this direction and saw Jimin, grinning. This made me think that Jin told him about us with Tae, but I quickly realized that Jin wouldn't do such a thing. I just really hope he didn't found out- at least not yet. All I wanted to do, is to reveal it to all of them tonight. 

Tonight, at our special dinner.

All I could do is to stay still and listen to what Jimin has to say or ask.

'' So.. Did the plan work out yesterday night? ''

*Whew, he does not know*

*yet*