˙°2°˙

Jungkook's pov-

'' Ay, Taehyung. You there? ''

I worriedly approached him and asked him. Taehyung was still sitting here, in the same position, not moving or blinking at all. Everyone left already, but Tae seem to be closed in his thoughts.

I sat down in front of him.

I have no idea why, but I found Taehyung being so adorable at the moment. His beautiful brownish eyes, unbelievably perfect face, messy hair. He was just perfect, in my opinion. I mean... Lately, I found myself being very nervous around him.. And Jimin told me a lot of times, that he caught me staring at him. I just can't control myself, but to look at his beautiful visuals.

I've decided that this was enough time to stare at him, so I quickly blew on his face.

Taehyung's pov-

I found myself digging deep into my mind. I was so freaking deep in my own thoughts, that I didn't even realize that the talk was over.  A lot of things were going on inside of my head. My thoughts were still circling around Jimin being close, way too close to Jungkook's shoulder. I didn't even see if he leaned on him, since I was starting to imagine how I beat him up. But to be honest, I would never beat Jimin up. He's my best friend.

But so is Jungkook.

I suddenly felt a light blow on my face.

'' I'll fight- ''

I suddenly saw the most beautiful human being in front of me. His face was so close to mine. His hands were on my lower thighs area. His lips formed a smile when I woke up from my deep thoughts. 

wow.

Jungkook's pov-

I smiled when I saw Taehyung finally woke up from his daydreams. 

*giggles* '' Who will you fight, little baby ''

After I teased the elder, I stood up, still looking at him. He gave me a confused look, but I knew this look. He was about to chase me. 

We do this all the time.

He quickly jumped up clumsily and I could be found in the hallway already. I ran with my semi speed, trying not to make Taehyung feel bad for his slow ass. 

'' yaaa! ''

I could hear him shout behind me. I slow down, suddenly wanting his presence.

'' aa, I caught you~~ ''

I breathless chuckled at his words, lightly panting.

'' I want to be rewarded!~~ ''

..He never said this before..

Taehyung's pov-

As soon as I catched Jungkook, I felt the power in my bones. I actually knew that he was playing with me, but, he's Jungkook. I somehow can't get enough of him and his silliness. But then, I suddenly said something out loud.. I was not supposed to say it out loud..

'' I want to be rewarded!~~ ''

FUCK IT

I saw that Jungkook looked at me pretty confused, but I still managed to keep on my normal smiling expression.

'' Jump. ''

he said as he tapped on his back. 

I looked at him confused, but since I'm the child here, he had to repeat it. After he repeat it, I slowly walked behind him and jumped. He started running- WITH ME ON HIS BACK. He ran out of the building, headed to the car, where probably everyone waited already. But, dang it, it was just as I expected...

.

.

.

THEY LEFT US 

.

.

.

ALONE

Jungkook's pov-

I felt my legs slow down, my eyes focusing on the car where me and Tae were supposed to be, my heartbeat fastening its pace. You must be kidding me. I knew that this is all Jimin's fault. I think he started shipping us with Taehyung... I mean.. Not that I don't like what he's doing... His move was actually just perfect for me to get kinda closer to Taehyung and try some things on him...

'' Looks like we have to walk home, baby ''

I started teasing him again, but I grabbed his legs harder, making it impossible for Taehyung to move his legs. I felt that he tried to fight me, but luckily I am the muscle pig here, so it was impossible for him to fight me. 

I laughed as I started walking to our dorm.

'' What are you laugh- ''

I stopped walking, trying to get a word out of him. I suddenly felt his head fall on my.

Did he just fall asleep?

I started screaming internally, feeling so excited to hold sleeping Taehyung on my back. He was pretty heavy, but he is Taehyung. I would do anything for him. But, I suddenly started walking slower, thinking about what I just said in my mind.

 *I would do anything for him* 

I started thinking about this sentence. I was thinking about various things, but at the end, 

I realized.