˙°19°˙

Jin's pov-

I was purposely walking very slowly towards the front doors, just to make Taehyung and Jungkookie alone for a few seconds. I felt proud of Jimin, that he actually made Jungkook go and open the doors, even tho, he didn't seem quiet well.

I kept waiting behind Taehyung, but non of these lovebirds didn't even flinch or make a sound. I know that I can be a patient person, but I just couldn't look at them, kissing each other with their eyes.

I suddenly remembered about something, that I had to talk with Jimin. That's when I finally spoke up and almost ran in Jimin's room.

I opened the doors of his room, just to meet a waiting Jimin.

*Interesting, he was already waiting for me*

'' Jimin-ssie, well done. Well done my child. ''

As I cringely congratulate Jimin, he chuckled and replied

'' I'm glad that you took the thing seriously Hyung. Now, as we both saw how Taehyung-aah and Jungkook-aah actually feel about each other, we need to be careful. We both need to listen to their experiences and how they feel about them, and then report them to each other. That's all we need to do, to make a new plan- ''

'' Did you cooked the dinner already? ''

Based on Jimin's blind stare, I already knew it.

He didn't..

'' I- ...Dinner? *rubs his neck* Aaaa~~ *laughs* that dinner...Hh.. ''

Jungkook's pov-

As I saw Taehyung at the door, my heart stopped beating. I could see how pale he was, but once he started talking, I already realized what happened.

*How could I forgot about him having his wisdom tooth pulled out today*

But anyways, I got a brilliant idea of teasing him and making him feel better, since I knew that it was hard for him. This teasing became.. A bit revealing, if I can call it like this. As soon, as I heard Taehyung begging me to open the doors, happiness overflew me again. His giggles made my heart fly out of my chest, as I refused to open the doors.

I really miss teasing him and having fun with him on stage tho.. The last time, which was our 5th anniversary Prom party, I still wasn't that into him. I mean, now that I recognize my feelings, I wanna do many more things with him- From teasing to accidentally falling into his lap, just as he did a few moments ago.

Yes, Kim Taehyung,,,

K I M T A E H Y U N G, fell on my lap. I didn't even plan to make him fall or fall on my lap, but before I even opened the doors, I said something out loud- which I was not supposed to say out loud at all.

'' I'm letting you inside, ONLY if you take care of a sick bunny. ''

I heard that Taehyung stopped with giggling and tapping of the doors. I covered my mouth with my hand, as I quickly realized that Tae's probably blushing hard right now- Correction- I actually knew that he was blushing at the moment. I mean, I noticed that he always blushed when I'm playing dominance..