˙°1°˙

Taehyung's pov-

Again.

I took a deep breath as I sat down on the wood ground of our studio, waiting for someone to speak up. We, BTS, were gathered together, sitting on the ground, waiting for Namjoon to look at each of us and judge us. Actually, Namjoon was not really a type to judge, but he could be harsh with his words sometimes.. I mean, he always apologizes and gives you a hug, which is also something that I love about him.

This time, we gathered up to talk about our world tour. Love yourself World tour.

Fuck it.

I thought. The days of us being exhausted are slowly approaching us again. Not that I didn't like to perform for our beautiful fans, but the performances were making me exhausted as hell. But not only days of me being exhausted are coming back, but also the days, where my heart can be fed really really well also. I love the view all of the ARMY bombs together. I love the sound of fanchants. I love the feeling of being close to someone who supports me and loves me- Probably even more than I love myself- Sorry here Jin, but sometimes I just can't love myself enough. Suddenly, Namjoon spoke up.

'' Okay.. So we all know what's slowly approaching us, right? ''

We all kinda nod.

'' Our last world tour was amazing, but let's try and make this world tour even more amazing. ARMY is waiting for us and expecting something from us, so let's not disappoint them. I know that the performances are going to be hard, but let's give all of us. ''

Then RM looked at Jungkook. I turned to glance at him also. He was sitting opposite of me, legs spread and pointed, hands supporting his body, his head falling down on his chest and his beautiful dark eyes quickly met mine. As we shared a quick stare, my feelings became uneasy.

My heart started to beat way faster than it should, my eyes refused to look at him, I started to feel.. Nervous?

What is this feeling?

You see, I actually never feel in love with someone for real. We can say, that I only had these '' small crushes, but not for real '' in grade.. 4? After this, I never actually felt any need to be loved and love. But.. Did this change?

I quickly glanced at Namjoon, which hit Jungkook's thigh and started rubbing it, saying something to him.

'' And let's not overwork ourselves too much. We know what happened last time, so let's not let this happen again. Let's just try to not dance too powerfully and let's save some of our energy for the good-bye session. ''

I kept looking at Namjoon's hand which kept moving Jungkook's leg a bit. Then, this feeling hit me. I clenched my jawline, not even realizing, until I accidentally bit a bit of skin inside my mouth. Why is my body acting this way? I started to make fists with my hands, again not even knowing, until I felt my nails dig into my palms. Well, that hurt.

But.. Did my palms hurt more, or did my heart felt more uneasy?

As soon as Namjoon's hand left Kookie's thigh, I felt my jawline and palms became more relaxed.

Was that a relief? But.. a relief from what?

I was kinda confused, but my confusion was quickly interrupted with Suga's voice.

'' And Taehyung needs to be more relaxed on the tour. I feel like he's going to punch someone in any second. ''

I looked at Yoongi, who was quietly giggling and showing off one of his iconic adorable smiles. I felt a pair of eyes sticking to me. It wasn't Yoongi anymore...

Who the hell made my heart beat faster again?

The sentence rang in my head. I looked around the circle which we were forming. My eyes drew a big circle, until they stopped. I looked back at the pair of eyes, which looked like they were glued at me. But as soon as I looked back at the place where I saw the pair of eyes.. They were gone. It seem like someone was staring at me, but he quickly looked down to hide himself in the couple of other eyes.

Namjoon?

Was it him? Or.. was it.. Jungkook who is actually sitting very close to him?

At the moment, I didn't listen to anything what others were talking about. I was closed in my thoughts, thinking. No... It couldn't be Namjoon, since he's too busy talking to Jimin and Hoseok right now. So.. It was him..

Jungkook.

Couple of minutes later, I could feel that '' the meeting '' was getting to an end, so I've decided to sit into a more comfortable position. I subconsciously sat into the same position that Jungkook is in. And not only sit in the same position, but also touch his feet subconsciously. The moment when we touched each other, we both glared at each other. His eyes digged deep into mine and my face was emotionless. But compared to my heart, it was like day and night. I felt my heart beating fast again, my mind was filled with Jungkook's pair of dark eyes.

I quickly unglued my eyes from Jungkook and gulped nervously. Just a second later, Jimin, which was sitting on the right side of Jungkook, leaned suspiciously close to Jungkook's shoulder. Dang it, I again had to clench my jawline. I had to stop Jimin from doing whatever he planned to do.

I just had to.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ghh, I hope you're going to enjoy this story my Beauties >a<

This is my first ever FanFiction on wattpad + I'm also using wattpad for the first time, so I'm still kinda confused about few of the things <3 I'm not sure how often I'll upload, but I will probably not post multiple chapters daily~ I think that there, on wattpad, are some votings going on, right? I'm not sure if this effects anything, but I'll be glad if you vote and let me know your opinion in comments <33

I purple you <3

- Miša / B'sS