BTS Operation

It's one of those day..., JK thought as he hid himself in Yoongi's studio in their house. He has hidden behind the sofa bed that Yoongi has in this room. JK will wait for a few hours until his Jin hyung is asleep or has given up searching for him. Jin hyung will not dare come in Yoongi hyung's lab just to tease him.

We are too old for this!, JK told himself annoyed. He was surprised when the door opened!

Jin hyung has gotten bolder getting inside Yoongi's lab just to fool around!, JK thought as he held his breath.

But then he heard Jimin laughing with Yoongi.

'Ah hyung, I didn't know you are also a genius in writing dramas too...why don't you try it eh?', Jimin asked.

'Let's give a chance to others too Jiminshi...we can't take it all...', Yoongi confidently slurred as both men sat on the sofa...then they were silent.

Aaaaahhh they are drunk again..., JK thought as he smelled alcohol from their ragged breaths.

'You think our plan will work hyung? You think Taehyung will not catch on? That guy is an under developed genius but still a genius...', Jimin said.

'I'm always grumpy and you are always kind...we can use that as a cover up for our acting...', Yoongi said and it made Jimin laugh out loud.

'Hyung...it's really funny though to think about it....we'll be acting....', Jimin laughed again.

'Laugh all you can Jiminshi...you can't do that when we start acting....', Yoongi smiled.

Jimin laughed again.

JK is still sitting behind the sofa listening to drunks.

What a great way to spend the night...but I'd rather listen to this drunken actors than suffer teasing from Jin hyung who is genius at being a kid, a bully, JK thought.

'I hope it works hyung...I mean I think at least for Taehyung, the time has come for him to take care of his personal life...', Jimin said.

'We all need to think about our personal life. I love being an idol...don't get me wrong but I--I don't know about you but I've had nights when I wanted to hug a real human being instead of Shooky...I see young children...especially a young boy like Tae and I tell myself I want that...', Yoongi confessed.

'Hyung you can hug me now...', Jimin said.

'Yah! You know how rough you are? I want something soft like Shooky...go back to your room and sleep...', Yoongi said and pushed Jimin off the sofa.

'Ahh hyung...you have not heard about mine yet...I also have personal thoughts like that...', Jimin said.

'Like what?', Yoongi said.

'I'm not too old yet to think about having my own children---oh, I'm not saying your old hyung...but just experiencing what Taehyung had on that island...', Jimin said.

'What do you mean?', Yoongi asked.

'Wah...when I did a surprise visit there...my God hyung...Taehyung was glowing like an angel...you can literally touch the joy surrounding his heart, his whole being...and that goes for Haego too...wah I'll never forget that look on their faces...that's why I'm pro-Haego...', Jimin finished his narration.

'And that's why we need our plan to succeed. Once Haego sign those divorce papers, she and Taehyung can sort everything and hopefully live happily ever after...', Yoongi said.

Wh-what? Divorce papers? Get back together? , JK was asking those questions inside his head. But nothing prepared him for what came next...

'Live happily ever after with their son hyung...little Tae will finally have a father...', Jimin said.

'WHAT???', JK can't take it anymore and screamed in shock.

Yoongi and Jimin were pulled out of their drunken stupor when they heard another voice in the room.

Someone else knows now!

'What did you say? Is that true or is that part of your acting???', JK asked them again.

Before any of them can answer JK, the door opened and Jin came in.

'Got ya Jungkooka! Come here my baby!', Jin said as tried to hug Jungkook from behind.

JK did not budge. His full attention was on Yoongi and Jimin who was shocked and was trying to weigh on the situation.

'Yah, Jungkook...we're practicing...practicing for acting...it's nothing...', Yoongi said calmly.

JK looked at Jimin who cannot meet his eyes and he knows something is up.

'Then I'll tell Taehyungshi about your script...', JK said and started to walk away.

Jimin jumped raced for the studio door and locked it.

'Hey what's going on?', Jin asked sensing the serious situation.

Yoongi and Jimin both slumped on the floor. JK and Jin followed.

'Tell me about those plans and why do you have to do it...is it true that---'

'If we open up about it Jungkook, can you handle it? You have seen me and Yoongi hyung being burdened about it...you saw me crying on his shoulders...', Jimin said.

'I don't want you to force yourself to share personal things that you are not comfortable with yet...but if it's something that is burdening you....please let's share the burden...what have we been doing for the last 8 or 9 years if not sharing the burden and resolving them together right? This is why we still live in the same house...', Jin said.

'Who is little Tae?', JK asked.

'Taehyung and Haego's son.', Yoongi said.

'Is there a hidden camera here?', Jin asked unableto believe what he was hearing.

'From what manager Sejin has gathered, Haego was pregnant when Taehyung left the island...and so many difficult circumstances that I cannot even remember has forced Haego to marry her gay husband.', Yoongi said.

'Daebaaaak...', JK said.

'They came here in Korea, in Sejin's opinion, to tell Taehyung about his child...but when Haego saw who is Taehyung in Korea, she decided not to tell him and instead opted to raise their son alone...', Jimin said.

Yoongi chuckled.

'I don't believe in destiny sheez...but look where we are now...Haego's husband filed for a divorce and Taehyung is clearly, madly still in love with her...', Yoongi said.

'Is that why you are planning to get them back together?', JK asked.

'I don't think it's right to intervene that way...', Jin said.

'Hyung, these guys have let each other go...they are both denying what we clearly see so they need intervention...also, Tae deserves to have both parents...especially in his... condi--tion...', Jimin choked.

'Why? What's wrong?', JK asked.