Day 1

Day 1

'Get out, Get out, Get out of my head! And fall into my arms instead! I don't, I don't, don't know what it is. But, I need that one thing and you've got that one thing!'

The radio was loud and clear as i groaned and slammed my hand on my alarm. 6:00am. Rise and shine. First day of Senior year. last year of this shit. Thank god. I get up and go to my bathroom to see my hair a mess and my tank top half on as i laugh and cover myself. I'm not the girly type. But if that's what you have to be to be popular and get through this, then ill do it.

I wash my face and straighten my hair. I see myself coming together as i put on sparkly eye shadow and some black eye liner. I slip on the dress and vans I'm supposed to wear. I see myself in the mirror and cry a bit.

You aren't pretty, give up already!

Stop trying you little worthless shit.

No one likes you.

My thoughts blur out as i see my iPhone 5c, blue actually, light up with a new twitter notification. I go to it and follow the person back. That marks 2,384 followers. I get a DM.

'Hi! I saw all of your wonderful tweets! I thought you were so pretty!'

I smiled a bit and typed back, 'Hey, I'm Laurie. Thank you.' I slide my phone into my little back into my pocket. I see that its 7:00am right after i head out the door. The cold August rain hit my face. My bus stops and she smiles at me softly. She knows i have it rough in school. She is like my second mum. Since i don't have one. My mum left me at 4 and went to jail. My dad said that she did a very bad thing and i shouldn't know what it is. I flipped him off so many times that we don't talk alot. Only if he drives me somewhere or dinner.

Once i get on the bus i see everyone stare at me. I laugh as i put my headphones in and go all the way to the back just to see people move from the single person back seat. I smile at them but they don't smile back. I guess its just being a senior. I don't know. I slide in and turn on my music as a girl pokes me. I look at her with the death glare and take out one of my ear buds.

"What." I say completely annoyed and she giggles.

"Are you that weird, popular girl who got a follow from Luke Hemmings?" There is the name again and i turn my music all the way up. I feel another tap but ignore it. I look at my phone to see, 'Luke Hemmings DM'. Amazing. Again? This guy. ugh. I look at it.

' Bus 4 Huh? You looked pretty today. I live near you. I was walking today. You couldn't have seen me, i went the other way. Ill see you in school babe ;* -That guy that looks like a stalker but isn't'

Y'know, that part was funny and i left it at that. Once we got to school i was the first one let off because no one would get up. I say thank you and get off the bus only to slip on something i couldnt see and screamed from the pain rushing threw my back. i see things go black and a boy with a blonde quiff, lip ring and sparkling blue ish eyes. I see only darkness and I panic a little feeling no more pain and no more throbbing headache. I feel nothing.

-*****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-

Three hours later i woke up in the nurses office with this guy standing right buy me. The same kid with the blonde quiff. I feel immense pain in my back and head. I look for the nurse and she isnt near me. I look at the kid as he sits there worried.

"Hi, Are you okay?" He asked quidckly

"More like, who are you?" I laugh a bit and he smiles.

"I.. Im No one. Just some guy that saw you fall" He isnt telling the truth and we all can tell. He just dodged the question.

"You look alot like that guy on tw-" He cuts me off

"No, No i dont. Well I just wanted to see if you were okay. But You are so i will go now. Bye" He got up and i grabbed his shirt.

"Who are you?" He left me after my question and then the day went on.

-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****-

After school included laying on my bed with my kitten, petting her and talking to her. She is pretty soft. She i guess is my only friend. Then my phone rang. I looked at it and saw "Luke Hemmings favorited one of your tweets" and " Luke Hemmings DM"

I didn't bother until i heard my phone ding t