1

Pressure or weight. Heather felt a slight weight in four different small points upon her chest. She sleepily opened her eyes to see her Eevee Flora above her, standing on her chest and looking down at her. The Eevee let out a small, soft cry as she noticed her trainer had woken up. Heather gave a soft smile and pet Flora's head. Flora cried again then jumped off of her chest and onto the floor. Heather sat up and stretched. Flora sat on the floor patiently and cried again.

"Let me guess, you want your breakfast." Heather said. Flora cried again and nodded. Just then Heather's stomach growled. "You and me both. Go get the others, I'll be down in a bit to feed you." Heather threw the covers back, got up, and made her way downstairs to see her six Pokemon, some patiently and some impatiently, waiting for the morning food. Heather took down the package of Pokemon food and poured some into three pet bowls on the floor. For the other three, those being Pawniard, Shuppet and Frillish, Heather took down some regular cereal bowls and poured the food into there and set them upon the table. Her Pokemon ravenously ate the food quickly as Heather went over to the stove to start making herself some eggs. Her parents were both gone for work so it was up to her to make her own breakfast.

Once Heather finished her breakfast of eggs, she cleaned everything up then headed upstairs to get dressed. She came back down dressed in a purple top with a light lavender bow, a black jacket, black leggings with black shorts, and her tennis shoes. She grabbed her blue bag, her purple beanie, and her glasses then went over to the door, calling her Pokemon over. They stood, float, or sat in front of her as she took out Pokeballs out and put them away in them. She put the balls back into her bag then left her house, locking it up. She left her home Nuvema Town and headed to the nearby town of Accumula Town. She had some shopping to do in the next town since her home town didn't have a store to shop at. She walked down the very straight path of route one to Accumula Town, getting there with no trouble at all.

While browsing the store, Heather hears her name called. She turns to see her friend Kayla running at her with her Growlithe trailing behind her. Heather was almost knocked over by the ginourmous hug from her friend.

"I missed you!" Kayla said as she continued hugging Heather. "And I'm not letting go!"

"So we're just gonna walk around like this?" Heather replied with a laugh. "I missed you too. How was your trip to Alola?"

"Oh it was so incredible! I saw so many cool new Pokemon and got to do so many cool things! I can show you some pictures sometime!" Kayla replied.

"I'd love to see them. I'm so jealous that you get to travel." Heather said as Kayla finally let go of her. The two happily conversed as Heather continued to shop for all the necessary items on her grocery list.

After paying for everything, the two girls left the store with Kayla's Growlithe following them. Kayla talked about her trip for a while, explaining all the wonderful sights and the fun things they did on the trip. They both made their way home, towards Heather's house, not wanting their conversation to end.

"I am so jealous of you! Alola sounds incredible!" Heather whined as she unpacked the groceries and put them away.

"Maybe we can take a trip together one day." Kayla suggested.

"That would be amazing. I wish I could leave this home town at all." Heather said as she took out her Pokeballs and let all six of her Pokemon out. "These little guys need some battle experience."

"I bet they do." Kayla watched as her Growlithe went up to Heather's Eevee and started snuggling. "You have any idea what you want your Eevee to become?"

"I was thinking of Leafeon." Heather smiled, watching the two as well. "But I'm not entirely sure yet."

"Well she's never going to evolve if you don't get out there at some point."

"I know. I wish I could, but with my parents working and my brothers gone, there's no one to watch the house." Heather replied. She sighed a little.

"What if I had my parents look after the place? Clara's parents could help too!" Kayla suggested. "Then we can go out and explore all of Unova just like you wanted to!"

Heather smiled a little. "Thanks, but I wouldn't want to burden them with that task. I'm fine."

Kayla sighed. "Fine. Just keep it in mind. Besides, when your parents come back from their trip or whatever then they can look after the house too."

"I know they will...I just don't know how they'll feel about me wanting to leave." Heather said as she rubbed her arm. "You know how they are."

"If you want, I can help talk to them."

"No, no, I can do it myself. I'll try to get through to them and talk to them about it."

"Alright, if you say so." Kayla smiled and hugged Heather once more. "I have to get home and unpack now. Let's talk later."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye!"

Kayla motioned for her Growlithe to follow and the two left for their own home. Heather sighed as she continued thinking about talking to her parents. She threw away the grocery bags then headed to her room to try to get her mind off of it. It was all she could do anyway.