Chapter 2

"Elizabeth your parents are here" Jamie called "Ok,I'll be right down" "Also I'm going to go out with john so you have the house to your self, bye" "bye Jamie have fun with John" "I will." So my parents called me yesterday saying they need to talk to me about something but I don't know what. I got dressed in a Black Veil Brides Andy Biersack prayer shirt and Black Veil Brides tights along with my black combat boots. I put a little eyeliner on my eyes and when down stairs to meet my parents. "Hi mom,Hi Dad,What did you guys wanna tell me?" "Sweetie Please don't over react but....." My mom told me "when you were younger we planned an arranged marriage with my friends son......" I cut him off and said "WHAT?! YOU ARRANGED A FUCKING MARRIAGE FOR ME? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU ALWAYS SAID TO CHOOSE A GOOD GUY AND......" My mom cut me off and said " Elizabeth were sorry it was the only thing we could do for you. We want a good guy to marry you and well we have a good guy for you to marry" "princess please don't be mad at us" "don't princess me you arranged a marriage I did not approve of" I was pacing around the room pissed off and confused why my parents keep this from me and to tell me now. I wanna know who I will be marrying and when will we be marring. My thoughts were cut off by my dad speaking "were are sorry to that we kept this from you but we had to and it was hard for you not to find out" "but why tell me now when I almost going to graduate collage a pursuit my career, why? You know how much this changes our trust. I trusted you guys with everything and I thought that you trusted me to live the way I wanna live." "we do trust you end of conversation get packed and be ready to leave in 20 mins" my dad told me.

-----------------

Teenagers-My Chemical Romance