| Football Game |

"But he's so cute

"But he's so cute."

Sasha gushed to her best friends as she looked over at the lunch table across the cafeteria. "Sasha," Charlotte said getting her attention. Sasha groaned. "Fine," she says picking at her salad. "I mean, you can't blame her, Char," Becky happily sighs. "He's really cute."

"Bayley," Charlotte said looking at her other best friend. Bayley continued to stare at the table. "Oh my god," Charlotte said standing up. "Hey, where you going?" Becky said. "Somewhere away from you guys," she said, taking her bag and walking away.

"Well, well," she heard, making her look up from her phone. He was leaning against the lockers as if he was waiting for her. She sighed as she put her phone in her pocket. "Can I help you?" She asked. He chuckled as he walked up to her.

"Come to my football game," he says taking a piece of paper out his jacket pocket. She scoffed. "And why would I do that? I don't even like you," she says. "But I need a good luck charm, and you happen to be it," he says walking up to her. She scoffs again, but she blushes softly.

"Take the ticket, Charlotte," he smirked. "You're not gonna regret it." She laughed. "Why, cause you're the star quarterback? You're gonna lose," she says. He chuckles. "I win, I get a date with you. I lose, I leave you alone."

"You know my number. Watch me on the field," he winks at her before walking away.

"Look who decided to show up to a game," Charlotte heard, making her turn around. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want, Nicole?" She asked leaning against one of the bleachers. "Can't I just sit with my friends and watch the game?" She asked.

Nikki laughed. "I just never thought that Charlotte Flair would come to a football game," she said. "I mean, you and your friends are probably out shopping for whatever the clothes you guys wear, acting like you guys can get any guy you want," Nikki rolls her eyes.

"Well, not everyone opens their legs to get a boyfriend," she scoffed looking at the field, seeing some of the football players coming out. He looked over at her, jogging his way over to her.

"Look who decided to show up to a game," he shouted over the noise. She playfully rolled her eyes. "You're gonna make fun of me too?" She could see a small wash of anger on his face. "I gotta go, but you tell me who was being a bitch," he says running off.

She smiled to herself as she turned around and still saw Nikki, only this time with Brie.

"No way! That's so not fair," Nikki says crossing her hands over her chest. "Not everything is about you Nicole," Charlotte rolls her eyes. She walked back to her friends, who were all looking at her.

"What?" "Who were you talking to?" Bayley asked. "Nicole, why?" "No, on the field. Who were you talking to?" "Roman," she says looking at the field. "No way!" Becky smiled. "The popular girl and the school jock? Literally every teen romance story," she gushed. "I can't even get Seth to look at me," Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Guys," she says getting them to stop talking. "We're not gonna get together. We just came to see a football game and that's all we're gonna see, a football game," she says.

The game was tied, with WWE High and NXT High both at 28 touchdowns apiece. There were only 38 seconds left and Charlotte was tapping her foot, not wanting to accept the fact that her school might actually lose, considering there were more "bigger" players on the other team.

The whistle blew, making Charlotte close her eyes, not wanting to see what was going on. "He's got the ball," she hears someone yell. "He's got the fucking ball," someone else yells. Soon, Charlotte opened her eyes and saw his number. 96.

"Oh my god," she whispered to herself as she stood up from her seat, seeing him with the ball, running as a bunch of players in black and gold uniform were following him. He finally made it to the touchdown line as the crowd cheered for him. The score was 32-28.

The school crowded the field as they went to celebrate with the football team. Charlotte smiled as she ran down the steps, trying to find him.

She pushed her way through people, seeing him take off his helmet. She smiled as she ran up to him, and jumped on him.

"Woah," he chuckled, holding on to her, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She laughed as she pulled away. "Congratulations on your win," she smiled. "I win," he smirked. She laughs again. "I never agreed to the bet," she smiled. "You will now," he said before kissing her lips. She smiles as she kisses him back as the school cheers.

"Are you my boyfriend now?" She asks him. He smiles and chuckles. "If you're my girlfriend."

846 words

Not really sure how I feel about this one, but I haven't written a Charreigns one shot and that's honestly a sin, so I just made this up!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜